Sterling is ruining 135...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yan vs TJ is a top matchup and it needs to happen asap.

This drama with Sterling is just putting the whole damn division on hold, we all saw what happened, we all know he's got absolutely nothing for Yan, rematch does nothing for me, already know the outcome.

He calls himself a martial artist, but faking unable to continue just cause he cant win any other way, that has to be the lowest of the low, just commit sepoku please.

If he had any dignity left he would just relinquish the belt and let Yan and TJ battle it out.
Blame Yan for not knowing the rules, LOL.

If Sterling refuses to defend his belt any longer UFC will strip him soon enough, I doubt they will wait him like they waited Conor anyway.

Sterling had some success against Yan in the first fight. For the most part volume striking. I wouldn’t be that shocked to see him switch his game plan up and make it more competitive.

You spew the same shit in every fight thread lol I hope you lost everything in the trilogy when Porier broke Colin's glass ankle and took the trilogy. You Conor nuthuggers are annoying.

You literally devoted your entire account to Conor and you're bringing him up in a completely unrelated thread.

Who is the nuthugger lol?

So sterling is the one holding up a division where the last 2 former champs lost there belt because they were guilty of cheating. Blame the cheaters, not sterling

At least this division is deep which is a lot more we can say for most.

They’ll get over this aljo hump n move on soon enough

Sterling sucks,but if you are him,and youve done all this you might as well stall for time,and try to get better.

Cos he was getting his ass beat the first time.

He's gonna need alot of time to improve if he wants to have anything for Yan this time around.

Yan vs TJ is a top matchup and it needs to happen asap.

This drama with Sterling is just putting the whole damn division on hold, we all saw what happened, we all know he's got absolutely nothing for Yan, rematch does nothing for me, already know the outcome.

He calls himself a martial artist, but faking unable to continue just cause he cant win any other way, that has to be the lowest of the low, just commit sepoku please.

If he had any dignity left he would just relinquish the belt and let Yan and TJ battle it out.
wtf do i want to see an old man who got his ass kicked by cory sandhagen leap to number 1 bantamweight?

this is just hilarious to me. the old fart who got beat up by the guy who lost to sterling should leap over sterling. what in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back