Sterling is ruining 135...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yan vs TJ is a top matchup and it needs to happen asap.

This drama with Sterling is just putting the whole damn division on hold, we all saw what happened, we all know he's got absolutely nothing for Yan, rematch does nothing for me, already know the outcome.

He calls himself a martial artist, but faking unable to continue just cause he cant win any other way, that has to be the lowest of the low, just commit sepoku please.

If he had any dignity left he would just relinquish the belt and let Yan and TJ battle it out.

I think the rematch should have happened by now, but we do need to get it over with asap.

135 is in a limbo with the fake champ... even ufc whos job to promote,keeps radio silent on this
clown_PNG59.png

He got fouled yes, he should have taken his time to recover, then he should have continued to take his beating like a man.

Someone gets fouled in EVERY fight, how many dicktuck out of the fight and refuse to continue.

Dude's a bitch.

He didn’t refuse, the ref stopped it

It's tough when your opponent is touching the ground with his hands multiple times a round. Sterling was playing twister out there.

Then Yan should have known he was playing a risky game. He was warned right before by the ref his opponent was down. He went for it anyways. It’s on him to follow the rules. He gambled and lost. It was a shitty way for it to go, but it was an egregious foul. They will rematch and all will be sorted out.

He got fouled yes, he should have taken his time to recover, then he should have continued to take his beating like a man.

Someone gets fouled in EVERY fight, how many dicktuck out of the fight and refuse to continue.

Dude's a bitch.

You sound really upset at the wrong person. The bitch move was cheating. Aljo will fight twice this year despite having surgery on his neck, that's more frequently than some HEALTHY champs fight.

You sound really upset at the wrong person. The bitch move was cheating. Aljo will fight twice this year despite having surgery on his neck, that's more frequently than some HEALTHY champs fight.

Nah man. It's the guy who got illegally knee'd in the face's fault. Not the dumbass that who actually did it.

Then Yan should have known he was playing a risky game. He was warned right before by the ref his opponent was down. He went for it anyways. It’s on him to follow the rules. He gambled and lost. It was a shitty way for it to go, but it was an egregious foul. They will rematch and all will be sorted out.
Yan is gonna beat him up even worse than he did in the first fight.

Quack.

I think it's a competitive fight. I don't dismissive Sterling like you are.

If you're so confident than the odds shouldn't matter. It's free money.
I just challenged you and you dicktucked.

I don't gamble money, don't even know where to place such bets, but yes I'm saying Sterling has absolutely nothing for Yan and I'll put this 15 year old account on it. I've seen enough fights in my life to know that anything can happen in a fight, but I've also seen enough to know that the first fight pretty much answered every question as every desperation move was attempted, failed, countered, shrugged off, etc. Yan looks the more skilled, better prepared, stronger mentally, better gameplan, more violent, more sharp, more everything. Sterling would need a miracle honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back