Stephens is more than capable of knocking Edgar flat out

B

Bulletproof Acc

Sure he's been outstruck alot in his career, but those were against kick oriented fighters. Frankie is a boxer on the feet. The UFC should make this happen it's a great fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure. I think he could as well. At the same time Stephens was wrestlefucked by Anthony Pettis.

But if he stands it could be fun.

They definitely should make this

Frankie Edgar 30 27

For sure. I think he could as well. At the same time Stephens was wrestlefucked by Anthony Pettis.

But if he stands it could be fun.

Truth. His tdd seems to have improved though since Bermudez is no joke with rasslin.

Awesome!

I like both of them. Frankie can take a lot of damage though, and I don't see him losing this fight.

lol do people really think frankie is just going Box with Jeremy?

Frankie via

CourteousTornAvocet.gif

MindlessElegantBass.gif

Frankie%2BEdgar%2BNeck%2BCranks%2BCub%2BSwanson%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B57%2BAustin.gif

Stephens is good.

Edgar is just Elite in all aspects of MMA . they're just on two different levels. that said, if it was ever a fighter with a "punchers chance" it's Stephen's. Frankie by TKO rd 2.

Frankie.
Has.
Never.
Been.
Stopped.
(And it will not start now.)

this is what happened to dos anjos... same can easily happen to frankie

tumblr_m12sbsrSir1rs2u6no1_250.gif

Stephens has the death touch for sure. There is an absurd gap in cardio here though. Frankie can dance away from the action early on and pretty easily out point him.

Stephens finishing rate is grossly overrated. Since 2010, he has had 13 fights. Guess how many he finished? Three. People act as though he's KOing everyone he wins against. Elkins, Payan, and Downes all survived against him. Payan was KOed literally three times within a year and a half of fighting Stephens.

The only thing that would make me happier is Arlovski winning the belt. Sadly, I don't see Edgar giving him the chance as he performs his usual jab and pray en route to a lackluster decision

They shouldn't make this fight happen. He's lost 2 of his last 3 and missed weight in his last fight. UFC needs to start having SOME credibility with their matchmaking system and not making ridiculous fights just because they sound cool.

Could he? Of course he could. I think Edgar would win this fight pretty easily though.

Frankie needs to get in there more though he's wasting hid prime right now.

Back