Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson and UFC ring girl Red Dela Cruz hanging out in Manila

Man.. I bet it's possible he has sex with somebody over the next few weeks.

I just saw on FB that Wonderboy is now on Philippines doing a UFC tour, and he'll be with UFC ring girl Red Dela cruz which will serve as her companion for the whole week.

:)
CbzNcmaUYAAUu-b.jpg

Caption this...
CbzobvBVIAAYi-K.jpg

Nice looking couple..
12750054_764607870340992_1898889449_n.jpg

4424256.jpg

He banged out those asian holes. Yes including her anal-cavity

You're supposed to take the Express tag off bro.

that's a ring girl?

im surprised.

Wonderbread forgot to remove the tag from his new sport coat, amateur move

Lol. edited already. This is the 1st time I made a thread since the site changed it's layout. Still trying to figure this out

Could we fix the post? It looks like you're calling Red a "thing" and Wonderboy a she. It bothers my elitist grammar nazi tendencies.

"I just saw on FB that Wonderboy is now in the Philippines doing a UFC tour, and he'll be with UFC ring girl Red Dela Cruz, who will serve as his companion for the whole week."

I bet he not doing anything with her. 33, christian, attends church with lots of girls, never married wtf? I don't know about you guys but i was married twice by 33 and look like a bum compared to thompson.

I bet he not doing anything with her. 33, christian, attends church with lots of girls, never married wtf? I don't know about you guys but i was married twice by 33 and look like a bum compared to thompson.
TrappedintheCloset48.jpg

The UFC taking care of its talent..

CbzobvBVIAAYi-K.jpg
"That's cute, you can send in Oluwale now." On a side note guess I have to give up my lucrative career and train full time so I can kick Stephen's ass. She's a fine woman.

Back