Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson and UFC ring girl Red Dela Cruz hanging out in Manila

But that crucifix is pimp. He must know most homegrown Filipinas love Christ the Savior, so that's a good way to get into her good graces and her panties.

Wonderboy have smashed WW. Time to smash some flyweight...

What the hell is that on his suit sleeve? express?

12750054_764607870340992_1898889449_n.jpg

Also... does the reebok contract make them wear reebok everywhere they go if its under the UFC? i thought it was only fight week or something

That's some exotic shit right there for Wonderboy.

0% chance he doesn't bang her. 0.

For his recent victory he has also been rewarded with hot pussy.

See, you Bellator shills? Zuffa's backroom bonuses are real and they're magnificent.

Careful Steve, yellow fever might be treatable but once you catch it, you'll never be fully cured.

Erroneous. I had an Asian girlfriend for like 6 years. Don't even fap to Asian pron anymore. I've been cured entirely.

Last edited:
Play on playa, unless she was mail order or a trap.

They're both a little odd looking but I'm loving her Valentino shoes!

Hope he takes the one-eye to the optometrist.

I'm not impressed. I could beat him in a fight if I had a full camp and my girlfriend is like ...twice as Asian.

He's having fun in there no doubt.

Good for Wonderboy. He better beat that up before McDonald beats him up.

I would engage with that female

(if you know what I mean)

I know what you mean. Date her for a few years with no sex whatsoever then confess your love and propose to her. Then one day, make sweat love to her for the sole purpose of reproducing and starting a family. Sage Northcutt style.

sage-northcutt.jpg

Back