• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Stephen Thompson vs Michel Pereira *FIGHT OFF* after Pereira weight miss - Thompson issues statement

Hopefully Wonderbread gets rebooked soon. Just put him on the next card. It sucks that he went through camp for nothing.

@Paolo Delutis
and a pic of his black Supra :

I also had a Mkiv Supra, a 1994. Modified.

showbiz-james-gandolfini.jpg

Brings a tear to my eyes...dam thats clean and mean .

The 96-98s are my favorites
649e074894c8dbf351ffb66d4417d1f5.jpeg

2JZ engine ofcourse

Hopefully Wonderbread gets rebooked soon. Just put him on the next card. It sucks that he went through camp for nothing.
Nothing. He chose not to fight. Remember when Pereira missed weight and lost to a regional FW?

Good decicion by WB. Its takes at least 1,5 hours to rehydrate 3 pounds, so yes there is significant advantage.

Wonderboy should have asked for 30%, plus make guy still hit 171. make him continue to cut even though he missed the official time. Then it's fair? I think dude might have said yes as he won't get paid otherwise. What's wrong with this approach

Dana should go full TUF 5 on Pereira:

(Timestamped)

Wonderboy should have asked for 30%, plus make guy still hit 171. make him continue to cut even though he missed the official time. Then it's fair? I think dude might have said yes as he won't get paid otherwise. What's wrong with this approach
60%. 20% for every extra pound

Damn this was 2nd most fight I was looking forward to after Jan/Peirera

Hopefully they get them both back in there soon. With Michel at 185

The guy who made weight didn't want to fight. LMAO this place

How heavy can Pereira weigh in at in your opinion before Thompson is justified to turn the fight down? 175, 180 lbs? Pereira signed a contract for a welterweight fight and didn't deliver, it's his fault this isn't happening. Be a professional next time.

Those last 3-5 pounds of a cut can be torture and diminishes a fighter.

Wonderboy went through the torture like the professional he is.

The other guy didn't and therefore, Wonderboy pulled the rug out and made an example out of unprofessional weight cutters/weight bullies.

Dude just needs to go to 185.

Back