Stephen Thompson vs Anthony Pettis set for UFC Nashville Mar 23

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Should be a good scrap - wonderboy's size will get him the win.

Pettis survived the brutal kicks of Barboza - Stephan is great and flashy but nowhere near as brutal as Edson.

I'm hoping Pettis not cutting weight looks like a completely different guy, in a good way of course. I'm curious to see if wonderboy will even run from Pettis like he runs from everyone else.
watching wonderboy reminds me of watching machida.

I think hes trying to to bulk up for LW and wants no time off. Thompson KTFO's him though

Thompson by another point fighting decision

Boring fight, UD for Wonderboy as they both bounce backwards and forwards in a bladed stance for round after round.....

Cannot stand fights like this.

Pick a fucking division, stick to the fucking division, and try to move up the rankings. Stop fighters flitting from weight-class to weight-class, its completely pointless as once they switch back (to 155lbs in this case, for Pettis) they're back to being kinda in limbo/back to square one as they've departed the division for a while.

Hate it, no interest at all. It's essentially a striking exhibition that furthers neither guy.

Personally I kinda like it.

Should be good to watch.

Pettis could make this competitive but it's hard to not pick Thompson here..

Getting very used to seeing Pettis lose lately.
Him and Mark Hunt are ending up on everyones highlight reel.

Pointless fight. Anthony was small and soft even at 155. Wonderboy is going to starch him

Lets get serious.. Pettis is going to Bellator. Shouldn't call out a guy 20 lbs over you.

Damn I know Pettis has 1 fight at WW (outside of the UFC) but I think he's too small for the weightclass. Thompson is a long boy (no homo) and I think he'll piece Pettis up pretty easily.

Thought Pettis still had some good matchups at LW

You've scene his shlong?

I think Pettis wins this by submission.

So Pettis loses to a 45er, moves back up and loses to 2 55ers .... now he's gonna go to 170 and fight one of the top contenders? Weird. I expect this to be pretty one sided. Probably will go to decision though.

Back