Stephen A. Smith did a surprisingly good job

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Great fight analysis by Stephen A. Was impresssd with his knowledge. He’s a welcome addition.

I think they feed him his lines and go over stuff with him during breaks. Just a suit and a personality parroting buzz words and generic observations from someone else's brain.

I think they feed him his lines and go over stuff with him during breaks. Just a suit and a personality parroting buzz words and generic observations from someone else's brain.

He’s damn good at it, love Stephen A.

Hes the goat
they need to get back skip bayless back so we can have some insightful debates about the fights

It distracted me that he kept trying to insist that Cejudo and tj have good wrestling. He brought it up multiple times that seemed to suggest that he thought college national qualifier was on the same level as Olympic champ

It distracted me that he kept trying to insist that Cejudo and tj have good wrestling. He brought it up multiple times that seemed to suggest that he thought college national qualifier was on the same level as Olympic champ
in the context of mms TJ is a good wrestler.

Many sherdogs will hate on him because they think the two years of watching ufc makes them mma experts

It's the pairing of commentators. If they put him near someone like Cruz; they will try to make him look stupid

he will be the beginning of the downfall of the ufc....Mark my words.

i find his lack of chin distracting.

He's a good reporter/analyst when he's not yelling and screaming into the camera.

meh, at least it sounded like he studied up a bit before the show

140228_2749832_Brian_Fellow_s_Safari_Planet_anvver_4.jpg

He’s an mma fan and a world class sports broadcaster. He could talk about anything

First time I saw him. What is his background? Skipped trough most of the talking stuff but he seemed humble enough to not being annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back