Stephen A. Smith ‘disgusted’ with Donald Cerrone: ‘You smarter than that’

Smith is the best commentator in the business. But he seems to trigger Sherdog because of his in-your-face unbiased opinions.

Stay classy MMA

Successful black sports commentator takes his time to weigh in, and these are the racial undertones you get:

giphy.gif

To be fair, a black man, putting down a white mans performance.

Smith is the best commentator in the business. But he seems to trigger Sherdog because of his in-your-face unbiased opinions.
The Dana press Corp is full of fanbois and shills. He's the guy keeping Uncle Dana's monopoly in check

I actually took the time to contact ESPNNY, asking them to remove Stephen A. Smith because of how horrible he is a while back.

Fuck that guy and all the other mainstream sports "analyst" with their shit "hot takes".

He isnt exactly wrong, but anyone that follows MMA regularly pretty much had an idea of what was gonna happen. I just didn't expect cowboy to literally do nothing.

(Disclaimer: Im against child abuse)

Stephen A. would beat Cerrone like a red headed step child. He’s got the reach on him

book it Dana

Cowboy didn't wrestle. He said he wouldn't, he could have taken Conor down after he ducked that strike.

A bunch of sherdoggers gonna talk shit about Stephen A for saying the exact same shit tons of people on here are saying lol

Pretty much lol.

MMA fans just don't like it when non MMA fans come in and give hot takes, regardless of how correct they are. It's a we can bash but no one else can dammit!

<{MingNope}>

Cowboy folded in the big one like he does. He’s not wrong, his chin was shot he’s a 155 pound Arlovski. Those chins have been reduced to dust.

Cowboy was tailer made for Conor. Not much different he could've done here.

He’s right, those guys just won’t say it out of respect

On one hand you had a great performance and on the other hand you had a pathetic one

I mean he started to go down then stood there turtling waiting to get hit again so he could fall and quit. He really no shows the big ones

Stay classy MMA

Successful black sports commentator takes his time to weigh in, and these are the racial undertones you get:

giphy.gif
This dickhead telling people to stay classy, holy shit.

Cowboy made several strange mistakes in that fight. My favorite was when he through a high kick that Conor blocked, and literally stood there waiting for Conor to throw his own high kick, which lands clean.

<{CMPALM}>

I can't stand the guy and his constant screaming. he throws in ten dollar words to make himself feel smarter, and is generally just an inflammatory jackass meant to push buttons. that's the entire platform for his main show with Max Kellerman, formerly Skip Bayless.

That said, he's not wrong in this case, at all. You might not like how he delivered it, but it's hard to argue the point.

I really dislike Stephen A Smith but I somewhat agree with him. Cerrone got knocked out by 2 shoulder strikes? Really? This fight was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever watched. I've seen WWE matches with more believable endings.
You shouldn't have admitted that you watch WWE

All the dudes in here 'armchairing' or inciting conspiracy

you guys all need to shut the f up

cerrone isn't the type to throw a fight if you've followed him over the years

he clearly got disheveled by weird striking that nearly broke his nose apparently Then he got shovel kicked right on the jaw that put him down Embarrassed as fuck? Hell yes.... premeditated ? Stfu

Back