Stephen A. Smith ‘disgusted’ with Donald Cerrone: ‘You smarter than that’

Stephen a knows it was a pathetic dive just hasn't outright said it.

I actually like Stephen A. I used not to, but he has grown on me over the years. However, you know with him that he is always looking for a controversial take or at least one with "edge". That's his thing. There is usually a kernel of truth in whatever he is saying, but he always dials it up to level 500.

No shit, why do you think Cunner picked Cowboy for his comeback fight...Only dummies didn’t see this coming..

I really dislike Stephen A Smith but I somewhat agree with him. Cerrone got knocked out by 2 shoulder strikes? Really? This fight was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever watched. I've seen WWE matches with more believable endings.

Stephen A was right and Bisping and Sonnen looked like Zuffa shills on payroll. And it pains me to say that because I love both Chael and Mike

He doesnt watch a lot of MMA so i dont blame him. This is cerrone in big fights. Watch his title fight against RDA, or his title eliminator vs Pettis . He folded the same way.

Stay classy MMA

Successful black sports commentator takes his time to weigh in, and these are the racial undertones you get:

giphy.gif

You clearly have no idea who he is, he's loves his knicks but hates the organization always rants about them and his hatred for the cowboys. Basketball is his most knowledgeable sport to cover with/without race being involved. Now if he was say a baseball or soccer guy and they told him to stick with basketball then that's something else.

When Skip Bayless said Nate used his sumo wrestling to beat Conor would it be racist to tell him to shut up and still to football?? NO! As the sport grows were gonna have more in more people chime in that don't know what there talking about but work for the networks that cover the sports....izz normal

lol, smith has the leverage and status at espn to say whatever the fuck he wants, which is a beautiful thing when hes surrounded by shills and Dana White employees

He was pretty accurate, but also frustrated and disappointed like most who wanted to see a fight. Unless you're a Connor ball licker you wanted to see more. Atleast with Tony fight Cowboy was competing early. He was outmatched but showed some skills and heart. He was a punching bag last night and wasn't prepared for speed of Connor. Which is crazy because even casual fans know McGregor known for speed , power and precision. On the flip side has Smith ever been punched in nose, anyone who has can understand what happened to Cowboy. Especially considering what Tony did to his nose previously. To change Mike Tysons famous quote, everyone has plan until shouldered in nose. So even frustrated and pissed I didn't get to see a good fight you have to give all the credit to McGregor instead of questioning Cowboys heart or fight IQ. He was overwhelmed.

What an idiot. This isn’t boxing. You can’t just hide behind giant ass gloves and cover up.
Could connor hide behind gloves when mayweather landed power shot after power shot? Cowboy lost in 40 seconds, smith aint wrong.

Cowboy didn't even give a shit. He was smiling and laughing after the fight and cracking jokes. This fight was his nest egg for retirement. Conor really did bless his bum life after all.

A bunch of sherdoggers gonna talk shit about Stephen A for saying the exact same shit tons of people on here are saying lol

Man. Talking for a living has to be lovely. Because no need for any type of field experience to talk about the highest level of the sport, like u know more than them.
He's smart enough to see that something was wrong with this fight

Back