Stephanie McMahon shuts down CM Punk chant with the biggest burn ever (Video)

I remember her back in the Invasion era. Only watched it for a little while after that so haven't seen much of her. I saw a image recently and it looked like she was on triple H's workout plan (body builderesque).

51.jpg
She's on that kangaroo meat diet.

Scripted insult but still a huge burn.

The fact CM Punk still gets chants not just in Chicago but all over. After how many years? Is more a testiment to fans not being happy with the product and thus a bigger burn to Steph and the WWE.

But was a good one by her, shut them right up.

CM punk did what Stephanie McMahon and 98% of sherdog have never done, he actually stepped up and fought.

Can't say I'm a fan, he is inexperienced and not a naturally talented fighter, but he put the work in at a very reputable gym and put it on the line on the toughest stage on the planet with no warnups.

Agreed. she was hot, now she's not. Maybe she met cyroid.

...you watch that shit?

Lol! He should bypass Bellator and go straight to TNA. It's like the Bellator of Wrestling. Home of the has-beens, wannabes, and freak shows.

CM punk did what Stephanie McMahon and 98% of sherdog have never done, he actually stepped up and fought.

Can't say I'm a fan, he is inexperienced and not a naturally talented fighter, but he put the work in at a very reputable gym and put it on the line on the toughest stage on the planet with no warnups.

Stepped up? The majority of us would never even get the chance to fight in the UFC. Also, everyone and their mother would take a 2 minute beating for 500k.

You are not a true man if you didn't jack off to her or Sable on Raw
Correction, you're not a real man if you didn't jack off to these two hot mamas! Grew chest hairs at the age of 7.
73bb1573c5c583747f22224ed45fb1ac.jpg

<bball2>{<jordan}

And would still love to beat the brakes off of Stephanie McMahon. Wanted to 15 years ago, and still want to!!

Back