Stephanie McMahon shuts down CM Punk chant with the biggest burn ever (Video)

CM punk did what Stephanie McMahon and 98% of sherdog have never done, he actually stepped up and fought.

Can't say I'm a fan, he is inexperienced and not a naturally talented fighter, but he put the work in at a very reputable gym and put it on the line on the toughest stage on the planet with no warnups.
For millions?
You would do it too sr.

I don't think I would last 2 minutes and 15 seconds with Stephanie to be honest.

Correction, you're not a real man if you didn't jack off to these two hot mamas! Grew chest hairs at the age of 7.
73bb1573c5c583747f22224ed45fb1ac.jpg
Those saggy old puppies <{ohyeah}>

You are not a true man if you didn't jack off to her or Sable on Raw
I was too young for the sable era and not interested in sable tbh. I will never forget the dawn marie and torie wilson hotel thing. First time i saw 2 women get together. Good times.

I don't think I would last 2 minutes and 15 seconds with Stephanie to be honest.
No one on sherdog would. I'd let triple h attempt to beat the shit out of me in a steel cage just for the opportunity

I was too young for the sable era and not interested in sable tbh. I will never forget the dawn marie and torie wilson hotel thing. First time i saw 2 women get together. Good times.

I used to be all over stacy keibler. She used to be the prototype of a perfect female for me. I was about 15.

I dont remember dawn marie but never was into torrie wilson or trish stratus for the matter.

I used to be all over stacy keibler. She used to be the prototype of a perfect female for me. I was about 15.

I dont remember dawn marie but never was into torrie wilson or trish stratus for the matter.
Agreed. Natural. Only liked torie because she got it on with another woman. I remember watching old vhs tapes and thought 'sunny' was good too.

Stacey and stephanie for the win.

Damn, she use to be so hot. Thick booty, fat ass titties, and a pretty face. Now, meh. Old as fuck.

I'd love to chain Stephanie Mcmahon to a pole and apply electric shocks to her big tits until she came, then slide underneath and lick out her big ole cunt until my mouth was dry.

CM punk did what Stephanie McMahon and 98% of sherdog have never done, he actually stepped up and fought.

Can't say I'm a fan, he is inexperienced and not a naturally talented fighter, but he put the work in at a very reputable gym and put it on the line on the toughest stage on the planet with no warnups.
Alot of people would jump at tne oppertunity he got, $500 000 and 2 years of full time trainging, whats there to loose

I'd love to chain Stephanie Mcmahon to a pole and apply electric shocks to her big tits until she came, then slide underneath and lick out her big ole cunt until my mouth was dry.
What site am I on? I thought this was sherdog?

Back