• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stephan Bonnar Touchless Knockout Expose

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Before he was famous some jackass tried to do a touchless KO to him . Time Stamped.

This makes so much sense now. He had delayed effects
110118-stephan-bonnar-v2-priamry-1200x630.jpg

It's not cool to drink and drive, it's a massive douchebag selfish thing to do.

It's not cool to drink and drive, it's a massive douchebag selfish thing to do.
I'm a recovering addict(oxy) but have never driven under the influence of alcohol or narcotics. It is insanely stupid and there is never a reason for it. If an addict can wait to get home(sometimes 3 hrs for me) to get well, no reason a drunk can't call a cab

I'm a recovering addict(oxy) but have never driven under the influence of alcohol or narcotics. It is insanely stupid and there is never a reason for it. If an addict can wait to get home(sometimes 3 hrs for me) to get well, no reason a drunk can't call a cab
I'm glad to hear that and I wish you well on your journey brother.

whenyouruberdriverarrivesbutyoureprobablysaferdriving331377951548044683.png

j/k

I'm glad to hear that and I wish you well on your journey brother.
22 months clean and just finished my C.D.C.A. 1 certification. (Chemical dependency counseling assistance.) I'm 27 so I'm not done with my story, except I'm not going to let in end in death from drugs. Just had my 1st child 9 weeks ago so I have lots of motivation to continue on this road. Thanks for the kind words tho

22 months clean and just finished my C.D.C.A. 1 certification. (Chemical dependency counseling assistance.) I'm 27 so I'm not done with my story, except I'm not going to let in end in death from drugs. Just had my 1st child 9 weeks ago so I have lots of motivation to continue on this road. Thanks for the kind words tho

Good for you bro, 7 years clean off dem needles myself. Do it for yourself first and then everyone else.

Good for you bro, 7 years clean off dem needles myself. Do it for yourself first and then everyone else.
Yeah, I'm not one of the people like my friends who could ever just have 1 beer, or ever use anything socially. I always took everything to the next level. Once i started banging i ended up with endocarditis and had open heart to fix it. It scared me enough to walk away and never want to look back. Congrats on 7 years! Day at a time!

That's awesome. We all have our ups and downs in life, some stumble more than others, what matters is you keep getting up and going forward.

Last edited:

Good for you and good luck. There is a 9 week old baby that is going to need the best you for the next 50 years. You will want to be there for every bit of it.

Back