Stephan Bonnar Touchless Knockout Expose

Good for you and good luck. There is a 9 week old baby that is going to need the best you for the next 50 years. You will want to be there for every bit of it.
I plan to be someone to teach her how to do the right thing, instead of the example of who not be!

Sorry for hijacking this thread with recovery talk TS

The touchless knockout game is run by fattties.
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

the-human-stun-gun_scruberthumbnail_0.jpg

2179853457_abd30ed300.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
steven_seagal_gives_martial_arts_masterclass_in_russia_25th_may_2015-1.gif

The touchless knockout game is run by fattties.
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

the-human-stun-gun_scruberthumbnail_0.jpg

2179853457_abd30ed300.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Makes sense; they had to develop systems whereby they could destroy their opponents as quickly and efficiently as possible because they'd gas out doing anything more than one small movement.

Also I suspect those are power guts. The larger the gut, the more stored up death energy.

Makes sense; they had to develop systems whereby they could destroy their opponents as quickly and efficiently as possible because they'd gas out doing anything more than one small movement.

Also I suspect those are power guts. The larger the gut, the more stored up death energy.
They had a leader of course. The King himself.
Real-Elvis-Presley-Doing-Karate-GIF.gif

I remember when this was on the news here lol. That place is near where I grew up Fuckn goofs..

This looks like a Danny McBride comedy in the making.

Found the guy who's dad was killed by a DD

Did you watch the Bonnar video? To drive in that condition is insane — and apparenlty he was going 100 mph

That’s like taking your gun out and just shooting it onto a highway

Back