Stephan Bonnar doesn't belong in the UFC hall of fame

Naw, not really. Jardine tried running around. He landed good on Rampage once, moved in to attack and ended up getting wobbled by Rampage. He couldn't seriously hurt Rampage.

Jardine tried the Forrest tactic, instead of the way he fought Chuck or Wanderlei. Which he fought like a warrior.

Almost won is a bit strong i grant you.

But over 3 rounds he held his own. Respectable outing.

UFC HOF is a joke anyways

Doesn't matter

Who runs the UFC Hof? Most fans dont pay it attention because it is so badly done.

Mask and Bonner out, Frank Shamrock and Don Frye in would work for me for starters.

Looked up the "Mask" because of this thread.

I must missed it, but "Tapout" is now a WWE brand:

tapout-splash.jpg

They still sell "bad shirts" at the moment, but are in the process of changing in to a "Fitness Lifestyle" brand (Like Nike, Reebok, and Under Armour). Interesting.

Who runs the UFC Hof? Most fans dont pay it attention because it is so badly done.

Mask and Bonner out, Frank Shamrock and Don Frye in would work for me for starters.

First of all it should be the MMA HoF. And secondly an association of mma journalists should run it not the UFC.

Mask and Tapout supported the UFC and it's fighters when nobody would touch it.

Their impact is immeasurable. The american grassroots of MMA have Tapout spray painted on it.

He's has better wins than The Mask.

Yeah exactly, if Bonnar isn't allowed in the HoF for his contribution to the UFC then neither should the Mask. But I guess TS doesn't want to come of politically incorrect as ...welll, you know..the guy is dead.

Yeah exactly, if Bonnar isn't allowed in the HoF for his contribution to the UFC then neither should the Mask. But I guess TS doesn't want to come of politically incorrect as ...welll, you know..the guy is dead.

Being dead shouldn't qualify your for a HOF. How many dead football players aren't in the HOF?

It's ok if you take it for what it is. He was part of an important moment in the Zuffa era of the UFC. I think the UFC Hall of Fame is more of a joke because of who is left out of it, rather than the people in it.

I think you guys don't completely understand the concept of the hall of fame. It's not called the all time pound for pound fighter list for a reason

Also I agree it's a joke due to how politicised it became🌵

I must missed it, but "Tapout" is now a WWE brand:

tapout-splash.jpg

They still sell "bad shirts" at the moment, but are in the process of changing in to a "Fitness Lifestyle" brand (Like Nike, Reebok, and Under Armour). Interesting.

That does not seem like a great move. "Tapout" is so specific to MMA and it basically means "quit", kind of a weird thing to build a fitness brand around.

His only wins over decent competition I recognize is Terry Martin, Krzysztof Soszinski, Sam Hoger, and Eric Schafer.

His win over Jardine doesn't count.

His 1st fight with Forrest could of been a dud and the UFC would of done justttt fine.

of done?

He threw on a great ultimate fighter fight with Forrest but nothing really exciting after that. Yup there have been others who went farther and not on the list. I always questioned his HOF status too.

His only wins over decent competition I recognize is Terry Martin, Krzysztof Soszinski, Sam Hoger, and Eric Schafer.

His win over Jardine doesn't count.

His 1st fight with Forrest could of been a dud and the UFC would of done justttt fine.

[YT]ny4PWToxDvU[/YT]

[YT]ny4PWToxDvU[/YT]

Not saying it did happen. But I wouldn't be surprised if Dana told them to stand and trade aggressively before the fight happened.

Heck, I think that Shamrock fight on the card was a fix.

Wouldn't surprise me if Dana did what he could to try and have the event be exciting as possible..

Back