• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stephan Bonnar Arrested For Dui

giphy.gif

Oh c'mon. That's not very christian of you.

Hahahaha huge if true. Poor performance on that one Bonnar.

Yeah, it was an overrated sloppy brawl that should be looked down upon.

maybe in your opinion, but the fact remains the UFC and many other people consider it to be THE fight that brought UFC mainstream .....and they're right.

drunk in daytime, damn thats hardcore

Meh. I don't condone the driving at all but I recall fondly some good day drinking when I was younger. Yeah it was on weekends at ball games and stuff, but those were some fun times.

Now I am old and responsible and stuff so all that craziness is behind me.

His nickname is the American Psycho. What did you all expect?

UFC Hall of Famer Stephan Bonnar was arrested for DUI on Sunday -- after a group of concerned citizens (one armed with a gun) corralled him after an apparent car crash in Nevada.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... witnesses claim the 41-year-old was driving erratically and feared he would hurt someone.

Somehow, a group of concerned citizens wrangled Bonnar to the ground and kept him at bay until law enforcement arrived.

One he was taken into official custody he was booked for DUI, resisting arrest and unsafe driving. Bail was set at $22,000.
Cops say Bonnar was speeding down I-15 in a red Cadillac CTS in excess of 90 MPH around 1:15 PM.

Witnesses say he was driving like a maniac. By the time the Highway Patrol responded to the scene, citizens had already surrounded the vehicle and physically restrained Bonnar, who appeared incoherent.

As cops tried to place handcuffs on him, Bonnar woke up and began to resist. With help from the citizens, cops eventually got him cuffed and transported him to a nearby station where he was booked for 3rd-degree felony DUI.

Cops say Bonnar reeked of booze. Medical staff also responded to the scene and determined nothing was medically abnormal, he was just drunk.
Cops say Bonnar was speeding down I-15 in a red Cadillac CTS in excess of 90 MPH around 1:15 PM.

Cops say Bonnar reeked of booze. Medical staff also responded to the scene and determined nothing was medically abnormal, he was just drunk.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/29/ufc-fighter-stephan-bonnar-arrested-dui/

So book it then - it's genius marketing! OMG this is better than Conor with the dolly... UFC is really stepping their game up!!

Jones Bonnar 2 - the fight we've ALL been waiting for!

Yes, I know what the hall of fame is you condescending piece of shit. And people would have come around even if that sloppy overrated fight never happened.

What fame outside of a fucking fight he LOST!?
Uhh! You're Wrong! It's a well known fact that the UFC would've folded if the live viewing of Bonnar Vs Griffen didn't Pop

He’s in the HOF....That’s a hint, he is also credited with putting the UFC on the map, his fight with Forest...Within the UFC/ MMA world he was well known and respected for awhile...

Hall of Fame
noun phrase

Definition of Hall of Fame

1: a structure housing memorials to famous or illustrious individuals usually chosen by a group of electors

2: a group of individuals in a particular category (such as a sport) who have been selected as particularly illustrious

lel
still a bum
a drunken bum

Idiot.

DUI punishments are too fucking mild in this country

Likely not his first time doing it.

Just his first time getting caught.

Crazy some citizens took him down I bet that was funny as fuck to see

any time you endanger other people, that's fucked up and no excuse for that.

Hope he gets his shit together. Legendary badass from one era ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back