• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stephan Bonnar Arrested For Dui

gladiator40

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
UFC Hall of Famer Stephan Bonnar was arrested for DUI on Sunday -- after a group of concerned citizens (one armed with a gun) corralled him after an apparent car crash in Nevada.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... witnesses claim the 41-year-old was driving erratically and feared he would hurt someone.

Somehow, a group of concerned citizens wrangled Bonnar to the ground and kept him at bay until law enforcement arrived.

One he was taken into official custody he was booked for DUI, resisting arrest and unsafe driving. Bail was set at $22,000.
Cops say Bonnar was speeding down I-15 in a red Cadillac CTS in excess of 90 MPH around 1:15 PM.

Witnesses say he was driving like a maniac. By the time the Highway Patrol responded to the scene, citizens had already surrounded the vehicle and physically restrained Bonnar, who appeared incoherent.

As cops tried to place handcuffs on him, Bonnar woke up and began to resist. With help from the citizens, cops eventually got him cuffed and transported him to a nearby station where he was booked for 3rd-degree felony DUI.

Cops say Bonnar reeked of booze. Medical staff also responded to the scene and determined nothing was medically abnormal, he was just drunk.
Cops say Bonnar was speeding down I-15 in a red Cadillac CTS in excess of 90 MPH around 1:15 PM.

Cops say Bonnar reeked of booze. Medical staff also responded to the scene and determined nothing was medically abnormal, he was just drunk.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/10/29/ufc-fighter-stephan-bonnar-arrested-dui/

1029-stephan-bonnar-mug-wm-1.jpg

Why is the same thing posted twice in the OP though?

Man, the decline of fame is too much for most people....it’s also possible he just has a drinking problem...I wish him well, he was a warrior...

Must have had some big dudes restraining him damn

Bonnar has always given me douche chills

Bonnar went to Sunday brunch.........

............got wasted on Mimosas

He did seem unstable for a while now. In a sad way. Kinda Lost.

He must have been right shit boinked to get handled by good doers

Poor guy, despite people shitting on him I always liked Bonnar, funny guy who always an entertaining fighter. Hope he is okay.

Must have had some big dudes restraining him damn

Well it says one had a gun. Plus if you're shitfaced wasted it kind of takes away your fighting skill, lol.

Back