• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stephan Bonnar Arrested For Dui

Last time I saw Bonnar he was doing some pro-wrestling schtick with Phil Baroni.

Life of most fighters when their career is either done or didnt pan out the way they wanted it to be.

Get depressed due to lost in life, and start to resort to substances to get away from that depression

Yes, I know what the hall of fame is you condescending piece of shit. And people would have come around even if that sloppy overrated fight never happened.

What fame outside of a fucking fight he LOST!?
84% cool, 100% drama queen. Lighten up, Francis.

Always liked Bonnar.

Wish him the best.

Driving drunk deserves serious consequences, though.

The American Psycho drives like a psycho
Mayhem causes mayhem
Rampage went on a rampage...

150021_107446429326587_7284053_n.jpg
punch-buddies-stephan-bonnar-tee-black.jpg

Last edited:
Tito Ortiz embarrassed him real bad after the fight and poured water on him. Shit got personal and a loss on those fights can really fuck with your head.

That sucks. I'm a yuge fan of Bonnar's. He played an instrumental role in bringing the UFC to larger audiences and keeping the UFC alive. I hope Uncle Dana at least gives him the phone number of a good lawyer.

Wasted, yeah.

I had a guy go on a bad trip on some messed up cocktail at one of my parties once, and that was a whole other thing. It took four of us to hold him down until the cops showed up, and we had to help the three cops strap him onto a stretcher.

It was like he was possessed. His eyes rolled back, he was foaming at the mouth, and he was insanely strong. I never found out what he was on, and he was never the same again. He baked his brain.
damn son, definitely seen my fair share of weird shit at parties and festivals as well

Maybe it was just really bad cte

I hope Jon Jones is off the internet today, he might get some ideas..

A lot of fighters aren't doing well post retirement. Depressing.

Especially for people that are well off. You can 100% afford the taxi, uber, lyft and you still choose to endanger lives?
Well if he was blackout he wasn't really in control of himself. Just saying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back