Step up cowards, SIG+AV bet

I'm savoring the moment and trying to come up with something really extreme. Something that will push the boundaries and absolutely repulse everyone every time they see his AV, but obviously with out being bannable.

I'll have something soon

giphy.gif
"Tough times don't last, but tough people do" let's fucking go!!!

:meow::meow:
It's still Blessed Era foreva!!!

I'm savoring the moment and trying to come up with something really extreme. Something that will push the boundaries and absolutely repulse everyone every time they see his AV, but obviously with out being bannable.

I'll have something soon

giphy.gif
Think of me as your inspiration. Use the fact that i am a shogun hater to fuel your imagination.

appreciate you stepping up gents, but me and @drbolony has business to settle. 6 months of business.

because we are gentlemen gladiators. account betting is for human cockfighters

and people need me around here
glad you didn't take me at this point bro

source.gif

glad you didn't take me at this point bro

source.gif
What a great fight though. Having a 6 month bet on the line made watching the fight a RUSH

when Max took everything DP gave him and was still standing, DP was looking faded, and Holloway started pressing forward with combinations on a now stationary DP:

me

giphy.gif

What a great fight though. Having a 6 month bet on the line made watching the fight a RUSH

when Max took everything DP gave him and was still standing, DP was looking faded, and Holloway started pressing forward with combinations on a now stationary DP:

me

giphy.gif
yeah man. If Holloway hadn't taken that shot in the first, Porier would have been toast. DP was done after 3 rounds.

Lol at 6 months with a nambla link in his profile. You're gonna get this kid swatted.

{<jordan}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back