Step up cowards, SIG+AV bet

He is a shogun fanboy, at worst he will make you wear a AV of shogun KO Machida. That pretty much the only highlight of Shogun UFC career.
its weird how cocky you are considering you just dodged a bullet. guess you just want attention?

He is a shogun fanboy, at worst he will make you wear a AV of shogun KO Machida. That pretty much the only highlight of Shogun UFC career.
What's your deal guy?

its weird how cocky you are considering you just dodged a bullet. guess you just want attention?
Nothing weird about it, i challenged you, you took a bet without someone else, you talked shit, i talked shit, you stuck with your original bet, i congradulated you on your win.

Man of your word.

Nice to see non welching cunts on the forums. Tired of seeing pussy pink belt motherfuckers.
Dont blow your load just yet, i dont see a AV or Sig change. Just saying

Man of your word.

Nice to see non welching cunts on the forums. Tired of seeing pussy pink belt motherfuckers.
I keeps it real man. Congrats to Dustin and @IloveTHIS, but 49-46 is ridiculous.

Good game killer, do your worst. @IloveTHIS
Dont blow your load just yet, i dont see a AV or Sig change. Just saying

I'm savoring the moment and trying to come up with something really extreme. Something that will push the boundaries and absolutely repulse everyone every time they see his AV, but obviously with out being bannable.

I'll have something soon

giphy.gif

Back