Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nogi industries

Never Be Satisfied
Reaction score
While I disagree with "the" banning (I may be biased), I would like tostate that, I will do my best to not piss anyone off here.

I feel we have offered some relative input to many threads here and also, have answered tons of questions regarding our own gear.

Bottom line, this is not our forum. So, I'll play by the rules. My number one priority here is to answer questions to anyone asking them. So, I will most likely toe the line eventually, and will most likely be put in my place. But, I will do my best to not cross it.

We do get (in a manner of speaking) "free" advertising here. So, I'm not gonna rock the boat too much :D (I think our gear speaks for itself anyway :D )

What I do like, is seeing you guys (and girls) offering input and ideas as to new products and upgrades to existing products too....Regardless of who might actually manufacture them.

Thank to everyone for all your support thus far, you won't be dissapointed with the new stuff coming out.

That's all,
Jeremy​

IMHO, you guys and any retailers would/should/always be welcome on these boards. You contribute to the industry and the sport and for that you will always have our support.

The banning was unfortunate but I think most could see it going that way however, I do support Chris and NoGi. It was just bad timing and a unfortunate turn of events IMO.

War NOGI! War Sherdog!

Why can't we all just live in peace?

We areeeee living in peace, but it doesnt help when I see our members on other forums talking smack about the situation. I read and see everything. :)

~Foz

Fozzy said:
We areeeee living in peace, but it doesnt help when I see our members on other forums talking smack about the situation. I read and see everything. :)

~Foz
WTF? You are NOT a mod on any other forum. You should be BANNED for this bs. At least now we see your true colors shining through. If you want people to respect your decision, then DO NOT use your biased opinion to ban someone. This is abuse of power. :mad:

copperhead said:
WTF? You are NOT a mod on any other forum. You should be BANNED for this bs. At least now we see your true colors shining through. If you want people to respect your decision, then DO NOT use your biased opinion to ban someone. This is abuse of power. :mad:

Huh? Banned because he reads another forum? :icon_neut

I'm sure it wasn't only his decision to ban either, usually that is an admin's job. I doubt any one person can ban freely without any consultation of other forum staff.

Just thinking out loud from my own experience, of course.

copperhead, I could type out a huge reply to your comment, but instead I'll say 2 things.

don't be a moron.

read my post again.

~Foz

copperhead said:
Goddamn, this just isn't going to end, is it?

I think everyone who participates in this makes NoGi look worse. Foz was infinitely patient with Chris, but Chris acted like a child.

Having said that, and goddamn, I didn't want to be put in this spot since I have corresponded with Steve in the past and he has been very professional and kind to me, but the most disturbing claim Chris made was that Sprawl tried to buy Jeff Monson out. Now, Chris has impressed me as someone who has difficulty conforming to authority (makes sense, a lot of fighters I know share that quality), but he never impressed me as a liar.

Normally, this wouldn't bother me. This happens in the business world all the time.

But I feel that was two-faced, Steve, if you had any hand in that at all, and I can't imagine why you wouldn't (in a decision that big and aggressive). Cause on the one hand, you were playing a poker face on Sherdog, like it's all buddy buddy and shit, then the next your employee is telling Jeff Monson that "You're at war on the internet." Like I wrote to Chris in an order I made earlier tonight at NoGi, deceit is a quality to be admired only in kings and eunuchs, and you're not wearing any crowns.

I definitely don't have the whole story, here, I know that. I don't know what Chris or whoever was posting on other forums, or any other measures that might have been taken behind the scenes. But this one piece of information really pissed me off- much more than Chris's childish antics. It was like, "Well, now I see why Chris is getting more and more upset, with no one validating his admittedly immature behavior, cause maybe all this shit he's talking about isn't a crazy conspiracy after all." I know if you had done that to me in the same context, I would have been fighting mad.

Of course you don't have to explain yourself to me, and perhaps you have already commented on this (if I'm sticking my foot in my mouth here, I apologize, but I haven't been to eager to visit this subforum lately). But if you would explain this, I would be receptive to that: just an honest appraisal of your motives and reasonings.

I'm sure Chris is reading this, but he no longer has the power to voice himself; nevertheless, I will hear his side of it.

I don't want this, I never did, I certainly don't want to drag up anything darker that might have been going on which would hurt both businesses if made public (but is necessary to explain a motive or reasoning). The thing is I can't put up with any more posts like the one I quoted above. This forum has been a dread since this all went down.

And Foz, I ain't trying to make your life harder, brother, I just can't deal with this anymore. I want it over and done.

Regardless of all the drama, I am planing on picking up atleast 1 pair of Nogi shorts based on info on this forum, thanks again to all. :)

Where is the best place to do so? Directly from your site or one of your distributors?

In the words of Rodney King, can't we all just get along?

rodneyhospital.png

djvash said:
Regardless of all the drama, I am planing on picking up atleast 1 pair of Nogi shorts based on info on this forum, thanks again to all. :)

Where is the best place to do so? Directly from your site or one of your distributors?

Ron at SSF.

This really is rediculious. Both SPRAWL and Nogi are looking pretty bad and petty through this all.

Jeremy, thank you for your maturity in this situation, I hope that you can continue to provide Sherdog users with updates and info on your forthcoming products.

Copperhead, Madmick, please let this die. I really can do without the headache.

I'm with Superbeast, let this die. People don't know the full story, and havent asked to know the full story.

I've asked Steve to make a comment on the Monson situation, because right now it's all hearsay from Brennan, and I'm sorry to say he hasn't been very truthful when discussing stuff on this forum. Yet everyone is having a go at Steve because they believe Chris verbatim.

~Foz

Superbeast said:
Jeremy, thank you for your maturity in this situation, I hope that you can continue to provide Shersdog users with updates and info on your forthcoming products.

Copperhead, Madmick, please let this die. I really can do without the headache.
Superbeast, please note that I haven't fueled the flames at all until this post. My post was in earnest and forthright; I did not speak in anger, the only emotion I feel at all is frustration- the same as you.

I let this lie since Chris mentioned it, but I would like an answer.

I will yield to the will of the forum if it runs counter to that, but I am trying to be as plain and direct and mature as I can be. This is all I'm asking of Steve and the forum. I don't think I'm demanding too much.

Fozzy said:
I'm with Superbeast, let this die. People don't know the full story, and havent asked to know the full story.

I've asked Steve to make a comment on the Monson situation, because right now it's all hearsay from Brennan, and I'm sorry to say he hasn't been very truthful when discussing stuff on this forum. Yet everyone is having a go at Steve because they believe Chris verbatim.

~Foz
Okay, if you guys still feel that I should let it die, I'll let it die. Like you said, Foz, no one has demanded the full story yet, and I didn't before because I was desperately hoping Jeff and Chris would score a deal and all this would pass. But I'm asking for the full story now.

I'm not taking Chris's word, de facto, I just said he hasn't impressed me as a liar. I haven't heard too much at all from Steve, and of what I've seen, he has shown much more control and professionalism than Chris. But I have been deceived before.

I don't see what you and Superbeast see, so if I'm being a total asshole, it's only because I'm in the dark. I'm ignorant.

PM Steve with your enquiries then if you'd like a direct reply. I personally can understand his reticence to address this any further publicly given recent goings on however the easiest way to get an honest answer is to ask the person in question privately.

i buy from every one, so i like to see all companies mon here.
it is easy to get caught up in arguments and ill feelings, but every one has to get past it.
i hope all works out for the best of every one...owners, buyers, posters..etc.

scorcho said:
Ron at SSF.

Placed my order, thanks for the recommendation. I wasn't planning on them so soon, but impulse buys are the best kind. :D

Superbeast said:
PM Steve with your enquiries then if you'd like a direct reply. I personally can understand his reticence to address this any further publicly given recent goings on however the easiest way to get an honest answer is to ask the person in question privately.
Well, I thought of that, but then I thought, Steve could tell me whatever he wants and I wouldn't know the truth of it. For the most part, that's true no matter what, but...I just feel like I'm in a bind. I feel as if I owe it both to Steve and Chris to speak my mind: to show them how someone in the dark is perceiving this.

As much as anything, I didn't just want to confront Steve, but give him a medium to speak in his defense.

I just didn't want to PM either of them. I don't like whispers. In the attached note I sent to Chris with my order, I spoke just as sternly to him as I did to Steve here on the forum. I told him I thought he acted like a child through all this.

I am really, really, really, really, really, really not trying to be a dick with a mob mentality, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back