Starting training camp today

Honestly @Danny89** we can all be friends if you just chill a little bro. If you go around insulting everyone I think you’re gonna be banned eventually lol

@StonedLemur is one of the nicest chillest posters
And if @PaddyO'malley wants to slap you something must really be off lmao.

You are definitely bringing out the worst in us going down to your level 😭

Honestly @Danny89** we can all be friends if you just chill a little bro. If you go around insulting everyone I think you’re gonna be banned eventually lol

@StonedLemur is one of the nicest chillest posters
And if @PaddyO'malley wants to slap you something must really be off lmao.

You are definitely bringing out the worst in us going down to your level 😭
Dont cry, it's just a lil fun ^^,. I just respond to the insults that I knew would come 😅 cuz its cherry dog. Also"stoned lemur" is the most butthurt fragile little clown I've ever seen on a forum, haha. Average sherdogger is retarded as well so. I don't care at all about a bann.

Last edited:
7 two days ago. I reckon I can hit 8 for 3 sets today or tomorrow. Plus I already lost almost 5 lbs 😃

Apparently pull-ups respond to frequency so I’ve just been hitting about 3 sets every other day

What's wrong are you coming back from injury or something ? Or are these just normal numbers for you and then there's nothing to worry about no ?

I gave up on tiktok lmao. The app is trash but I thought I could build my brand and followers and stuff through it. Turns out it wasn’t worth the effort lool

You can brah. I have 30K followers for my brand in just 3 months. On Instagram I can't break 3K. Tiktok is awesome to sell your products.

Lately GSP has been posting his 1 arm dead hang... I think he's trying to improve his pull ups, by doing a progression like that, great for stabilization muscles and building strength...
ofc there are many other progressions already. Do you use machines?
I counted them out, but i can't do any pull ups and i weigh a ton, i reckon i could if i lost some, been losing now due to having to be forced to do keto cause i took 2 antibiotics one day and it wrecked my stomach. Thinking about sticking with it, even though at the moment i have no choice xD.

Was just heavy and not doing much s&c

Oh I see. It will be back in no time then once you get into it again and lose the weight, especially for BW movements like pull ups.

Good luck for the training camp

Fight was tonight, won by decision.
Short notice 4-5 week camp.
Weight class was 135 but got moved to 140 cuz opp couldn’t make the weight
Mma

Is there a video? Congrats on the win. That had to be tough with the short training camp and long break from fighting.

Is there a video? Congrats on the win. That had to be tough with the short training camp and long break from fighting.
I don’t have a video yet. I think I will have one soon or at least a highlight video. Paying a guy who was filming cageside at the promotion a decent amount of money.

I fought in February in portland so the layoff wasn’t that long. Got to visit @DoctorTaco and his gym. But before that I hadn’t fought in 2 years.
This was my first time fighting at home in 5 years though, since before the pandemic

I don’t have a video yet. I think I will have one soon or at least a highlight video. Paying a guy who was filming cageside at the promotion a decent amount of money.

I fought in February in portland so the layoff wasn’t that long. Got to visit @DoctorTaco and his gym. But before that I hadn’t fought in 2 years.
This was my first time fighting at home in 5 years though, since before the pandemic
Biscuit can bang. We hit mitts together one time he came through and the kids got some pop. Nice kid irl, im trying to get him to come do a camp at our spot. Lots of little dudes to work with

Biscuit can bang. We hit mitts together one time he came through and the kids got some pop. Nice kid irl, im trying to get him to come do a camp at our spot. Lots of little dudes to work with
Suprised how many times you just called him "kid" and "little dude" in that one paragraph he doesnt put a whooping on you next time.

Back