Starsguards Mouthpiece review!!

I'd have to look at mine at home but I think even with the Stars Guards logo all over the front of mine I have one(logo) back near my molars. I wouldn't buy a Van Gogh without a signiture and I don't want a mouthguard not good enough to put your mark on.

If you look at it that way it makes sense. What model do you have by the way?

Sorry to bump an old thread but I have had an opro for a long time, and the fit is great and it is very protective, what kind of layering is done with the starsguards?

I know that Gladiator uses "2 layers of 3 mil EVA material with an extra 2 mil layer for added protection." and Opro uses a triple laminate and a final gloss laminate. I just want to know what kind of construction they have, because I prefer to give my money to local boys like starsguards if I can. I'm just really particular when it comes to my teeth, the two fronts are already half fake.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I have had an opro for a long time, and the fit is great and it is very protective, what kind of layering is done with the starsguards?

I know that Gladiator uses "2 layers of 3 mil EVA material with an extra 2 mil layer for added protection." and Opro uses a triple laminate and a final gloss laminate. I just want to know what kind of construction they have, because I prefer to give my money to local boys like starsguards if I can. I'm just really particular when it comes to my teeth, the two fronts are already half fake.

If I were you I would just email Jeff at Starsguards. I got one from him but I'm not sure of the specifics. I also have 2 fake teeth up front and mine feels better than any other mouthguard I've had in the past.

If I were you I would just email Jeff at Starsguards. I got one from him but I'm not sure of the specifics. I also have 2 fake teeth up front and mine feels better than any other mouthguard I've had in the past.

Which one did you get? and how long did it take? If you don't mind me asking. :)

Back