Starsguards Mouthpiece review!!

Tucker Smith

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
I haven't actually got the piece in the mail yet, but Jeff at starsguards has been excellent with the customer service through the whole process. He has been very patient and quick to respond to my multitude of annoying emails. (sorry jeff :icon_chee ) So I can definately say great customer service, and ill put up some pics of the piece that jeff emailed me, and when it gets here ill put up a review.

other pic.

fist on the front.

says Courage on the left side and Honor on the other side.

You won't be disappointed. The best guards out there. Great service as well.

yeah, it looks beautiful in the pics, at least i think so.... and the customer service has been great.

A bit early to start a review thread if you don't even have the product in hand yet, not to mention having tried it out.

sure. I see people start review threads for new mouthpieces all the time before they have them.

way to freepost.

got the piece today and wore it for practice. best fit ive ever had in a mouthpiece, and the quality of the graphics is great. my only complaint is that jeff gave me a case that is blue with neon yellow logo on it.... far from matching. oh yeah, and he threw a logo on the side of the mouthpiece that he didnt send me a picture of. quite a shiesty move. if he wouldve asked i probly wouldve been cool with it, but c'mon.... i guess thats what i should expect when getting a deal from someone.

but other than that overall quality is great, mouthpiece looks really good, and customer service has been really, really good.

tucker-

glad to see you like your guard. am currently in the process with getting a mouthpiece done now.

from my understanding, the star logo is on the side of all of the mouthguards. i saw the logo on pretty much all of their guards on the myspace and from a few users on here. so i guess it's a standard thing to do? just my thoughts.

hmmm... yeah, maybe so. i dunno. but either way its a great fit and i am very pleased with the product overall.

...my only complaint is that jeff gave me a case that is blue with neon yellow logo on it.... far from matching. oh yeah, and he threw a logo on the side of the mouthpiece that he didnt send me a picture of. quite a shiesty move. if he wouldve asked i probly wouldve been cool with it, but c'mon.... i guess thats what i should expect when getting a deal from someone...

Tucker, feel free to email me and we will send you a new case, you only other choice is black or pink, your call.
As for being "shiesty", we normally offer the "sponsored" guys guards at the price we gave you with our logo on the face, that's it, no custom graphics, no Kanji lettering, you sent us an email asking, we made an exception, calling us "shiesty" is a bit much isn't it?

What does shiesty mean anyway? gonna go look it up now.

OK, googled it and found it on Urban dictionary in 2 secs, just as I expected. lol

Which model did you grab and how do you find it affects your ability to breath? Is it a full top and bottom guard or just top?

Cheers

BJ

Not sure if i get why it was Shiesty?.. They custum'd out the graphics and gave you a deal on the price.. If thats true you got the hookup. Me and my bro got our orders in right now with Jeff and he's been great so far..

Yeah, I think calling Jeff sheisty is a douchey thing to say. If you have read any of his reviews on here or even seen his website, I think you should have known that his logo is on the side.

Anybody have prices for these? And what graphics can you get on them? I checked the site and couldnt find anything. Thanks!

You're right, i apologize for the shiesty thing. that was excessive. i think i just was upset at the time cuz my new gloves had just got there in the mail that i paid 80 bucks for and they were junk(not mentioning brand till i call em and see whats up)

sorry jeff. the mouthpiece is great and i appreciate your help.

And it jsut a top guard, i can breathe great with it(i breathe through my nose anyway, except for when i breathe out with a strike.

sorry again for the shiesty remark. mouthpiece looks fits and functions great and jeffs customer service is second to none. all you guys that need a custom should hit him up, hes definately the best in the business.

Tucker, no apology needed, didn't seem like you anyways!
Shoot me that email and we will send you out another case!

youre the man jeff. ill shoot you an email in a bit when i get back from comp team practice.

ive been given you good reviews at the gym too :)

Back