• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh they can fook off, they cant retcon all the horrible that is TLJ in one movie. I will watch if and only if the first scene is Luke waking up from a nightmare.

source.gif

Obligatory: The Last Jedi sucked.

I still strongly feel that Disney/Lucasfilm screwed up big time with the Star Wars brand with the direction that they chose. They should have continued with the story a few years after Return of the Jedi and just recast all the characters with new actors. In that way, they could have expanded the adventures of Luke, Han and Leia ad infinitum.
SHOULD HAVE JUST DONE THE GODDAMN XWING NOVELS!

Can somebody please stop @Clippy from stinking up these threads? His incoherent rants are getting very tiresome to real fanz.

like just go & do something else FFS. Get a lyfe. You even dedicated your contest shoop last week to hating Star Warz. Jebuz Christ dude... just go off & enjoy some Star Treck or something & leave us the f*ck alone.

I see some other douche bagz chiming in. Get a fucking lyfe people & find something you actually enjoy outside of spreading hate.

This new footage is outstanding!!!

I am at a loss for wordz on why Rey is rocking bleeding Kyberz.

Will she purify them & turn them white like ma lady Ahsoka did?

shoop-ahsoka-kill-bill-yellow-suit-white-saber-png.636149

Attachments

• Shoop Ahsoka Kill Bill yellow suit white Saber.png
    Shoop Ahsoka Kill Bill yellow suit white Saber.png
    249.6 KB · Views: 215
Started off nice with the nostalgia footage...

Then you remember the last jedi, and immmediately know this one will most likely be another pos film.

So she's turning evil with the red double saber?

They had that opportunity in TLJ, and they shit all over it.

'Dark Rey' is going to be just a vision of the future.

Don't forget how purposely deceptive Disney was with TLJ's marketing.

Can somebody please stop @Clippy from stinking up these threads? His incoherent rants are getting very tiresome to real fanz.

like just go & do something else FFS. Get a lyfe. You even dedicated your contest shoop last week to hating Star Warz. Jebuz Christ dude... just go off & enjoy some Star Treck or something & leave us the f*ck alone.

I see some other douche bagz chiming in. Get a fucking lyfe people & find something you actually enjoy outside of spreading hate.

You made post #666 you must be the devil

Hey did you know people are allowed to not like a movie and talk about it - just as much as you are allowed to love it so much?

LMAO you people gotta read youtube comments

This saga coming to an end thing is seriously tricking the masses

The saga ended fuckwits - 7,8 & 9 are tack ons

Yet this person is crying cause the saga is "ending" .... again

<LikeReally5>

I wonder how hard they will cry when 10,11 and 12 is tacked on and the saga "ends"

Not gonna lie this is funny but I dont mind these star wars films. Never was a big star wars fan but I still watch them. I still think hard core star wars fans need to chill out. They are far worse than Transformers hard core fans and I love those movies except for BumbleBee.

Jeremy from Geeks and Gamers is my spirit animal.

Here’s the thing tho.. the same Bazillions of dorks that have been pissed about how this film series has been handled will still go see this catastrophic tsunami of horseshit and it will still rake in cash.

The guy in this video included.

I swore this crap off years and years ago after Jar Jar and Manikin Skywalker wasted my time. If people really do hate something, stop doing it/supporting it.

If people really do hate something, stop doing it/supporting it.

Um... that's exactly what Jeremy is doing.

He's not one of those dorks that's delusional of the extent of his influence and calls for boycotts, he simply states his opinion into a webcam and uploads it to YouTube.

Trailer did nothing for me. No desire to see this.

Also saw several rumors that Rey is a clone, and the one you see with the red saber is another clone. Basically emperor made a bunch of clones and Rey is one that got lost in transit.

So Rey
seems to have joined the dark side and uses a red
double penetration
lightsaber
. C3-PO also
joins the Sith based on his red eyes. Why does it sound like you can hear Darth Vader's breathing?

Trailer did nothing for me. No desire to see this.

Also saw several rumors that Rey is a clone, and the one you see with the red saber is another clone. Basically emperor made a bunch of clones and Rey is one that got lost in transit.
Why clone a flat chested woman?

Fact: 99% of the people bitching in this thread will still go see the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back