• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where else to post this, but the Weiss and Benioff movies are confirmed to be an Old Republic trilogy:

https://heroichollywood.com/star-wa...-vAoesohBHKvKzVYHSj6lpya-Nmfjmowl2CudNnY20A9A

@GearSolidMetal

Thanks for posting it, Bob Grey.

Given the quality of recent Star Wars movies, I'm reminded of an old saying -

"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

And Kathleen Kennedy states in the article they're looking for a female director. Awesome way to narrow down the dozens of awesome directors in Hollywood by which ones have vaginas.

And Kathleen Kennedy states in the article they're looking for a female director. Awesome way to narrow down the dozens of awesome directors in Hollywood by which ones have vaginas.

To be fair she was just asked point blank about female directors and she just said basically "Thats definitely something we're looking into". Meh. Political answer.

"Thats definitely something we're looking into". Meh. Political answer.

Well, at least it's not a 'Yes, the director of the KOTOR movies will have a vagina.'

I'm much more interested in the quality of directing when the gender of the director.

If they get the woman who directed the Wonder Woman movie and its sequel, you'll hear no complaint from me.

Isn’t that actually sexist?

Why can't they just get rid of Rian Johnson?
Pretty sure they already did, now they're trying to avoid acknowledging the last jedi failure. Some time after episode 9 there will probably be a press release saying Johnson and Lucasfilm made a "mutual decision" to part ways due to "scheduling conflicts."

Isn’t that actually sexist?

Ummmm, history of power plus privilege bro. Can't be sexist against men. It's impossibru.

Do you even social justice?

Last edited:
Pretty sure they already did, now they're trying to avoid acknowledging the last jedi failure. Some time after episode 9 there will probably be a press release saying Johnson and Lucasfilm made a "mutual decision" to part ways due to "scheduling conflicts."

I found a piece of moldy cheese in the back of my fridge. It was expired by two or three years, was crawling with maggots and was stinking up the rest of the food. We both checked our itineraries for the next few weeks and then we mutually decided that I'd throw it in the fucking garbage due to scheduling conflicts.

I found a piece of moldy cheese in the back of my fridge. It was expired by two or three years, was crawling with maggots and was stinking up the rest of the food. We both checked our itineraries for the next few weeks and then we mutually decided that I'd throw it in the fucking garbage due to scheduling conflicts.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Maybe Palps won't be back in the physical form, but as some sort of dark force ghost.
I read something saying bad guys can't be force ghosts and whack humans on the head with ghost sticks because they fight to dominate the force rather than be part of the force so bad guys can only haunt objects or locations.

I thought it was normal in a world of force ghosts for people to come back. To me it is completely acceptable in the SW world.
I read Qui-Gon Jin was the first to do it because he was a rebel and cross trained the thing that taught him how and the other jedis didn't because they were "by the book".

Looks like the one that broke in two pieces via her and Kylo's force tug-o-war. Must have crazy glued it.

I read someone say it's a white blade never before seen, but it looks light blue maybe from being in bright daylight.

Avengers Infinity War and Endgame were both what the new Star Wars should’ve been.

A real love letter and thank you to the fandom that stuck around and made everything possible.

Avengers Infinity War and Endgame were both what the new Star Wars should’ve been.

A real love letter and thank you to the fandom that stuck around and made everything possible.

Nah, I think it should be the other way around. Infinity War and Endgame should have followed The Last Jedi's lead and told the viewers that comic books are for stupid assholes and that both Iron Man and Captain America are fucking assholes and shame on the viewers for not realizing it sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back