Stacked: Anderson vs. Nick Diaz Complete Fight Card Poster

i like that the poster is a, "normal" looking poster, and not some crazy jon jones or conor mcgregor screaming like banshees-looking poster.
That reminds me, Pitbull vs Straus is next week.

Bellator_132_Pitbull_vs._Straus_2_Poster.jpg

With looking at the whole card i am more excited for this one then i was 182

Really a stretch here, guys. I'm excited for the event, but if something were to befall the main event, this card is basically a FS1 lineup. There are no headline matchups outside of the main event.

Can't believe the FLW fight isn't on the main card but fuck is it solid.

Excited to see Ian again and watch McMann embarass Tate.

Interesting to see the Tate/McCall fights on the prelims, but that's a stacked card.

Solid card and with the bonus of watching Cupcake in the middle!

Almost went to this event, but ended up going to UFC 181 instead, this one looks to be great as well.

Really enjoy this card a lot. Hettes and Brandao on Fight Pass is pretty damn crazy.

After the beef that McCall/Lineker and Brunson/Herman developed before/after their last fights those are two I'm really jnterested in.

I know Tate is a pretty solid draw so that's probably why she's the headline for the prelims. It's fine I spose, isn't a bad fight.

Can't wait to see Gastelum again; that kid might become the next WW champ.

A no. 1 contender's match for the FLW championship is not even the main event of the prelims? Wow. Hell, it's not even the co-main event of the prelims!

That was the first thing I noticed, is how far down the list they were. What a joke! Uncle Creepy vs Hands of stone should be a barn-burner.

Looks like a solid card!

Its a great card and so is the Gus vs. Rumble card.

It's a halfway decent card. The main event is what makes it amazing.

Thats not the real fight poster, tho...right?
Thats some UFC homepage screen capture shit.

Pretty meh ......the main event saves it.

mein alves is going to be a great striking bout, most excited for it behind diaz/silva

why would that be co-main? McMann most recently lost to RR and Tate has fought once since her second loss to RR. I don't think this is a #1 contender fight, if RR even has anyone on her level.

I was being sarcastic. The way the UFC has been pushing wmma it wouldn't have surprised me if they put that fight above the others.

I was being sarcastic. The way the UFC has been pushing wmma it wouldn't have surprised me if they put that fight above the others.

sarcasm is kind of hard to read :wink:

If that is actually what is served up on the 31st, JBG will be satisfied, very much satisfied

Back