Stacked: Anderson vs. Nick Diaz Complete Fight Card Poster

It's a good card, but the UFC shouldn't be rewarded for holding PPVs. It'd be nice if they stopped getting buys.

I will pray to JBG daily to ensure this card remains whole.

A no. 1 contender's match for the FLW championship is not even the main event of the prelims? Wow. Hell, it's not even the co-main event of the prelims!
This fight was moved to UFC 183 after Ian got sick. The main card was already set and Tate-McMann was likely promised the main event spot on the prelims in their contract.

This fight was moved to UFC 183 after Ian got sick. The main card was already set and Tate-McMann was likely promised the main event spot on the prelims in their contract.

I know about Uncle Creepy's sickness and the consequent cancellation of their earlier bout. I may be mistaken, but I think they have reshuffled cards in the past to accommodate new match ups. I really wish this bout was higher up on the card.

first off, solid card. let's hope it stays that way. secondly, i like that the poster is a, "normal" looking poster, and not some crazy jon jones or conor mcgregor screaming like banshees-looking poster.

Very good cards, not big names aside from Anderson/Diaz but some great potential fights with top ranked guys. And the prelims are very good as well.

boetsch leites

I don't follow women's MMA too much, mainly just the title fights (combination of a lack of interest and laziness) but I would have thought Meisha vs Sara would be on the main card. That's pretty odd actually.....I would rather see that fight than Lauzan vs Iaquinta.

Overall very solid card.

if cocaine is now allowed outside of competition, surely weed should be?

Looking forward to Woodley/Gastelum, Tate/McMann and Brandoa/Hettes. Should be a good card. I don't know what to think of that main event. I have a feeling it's not going to be a good fight.

Silva v Diaz should be a great fight. Woodley v Gastelum is probably the most intriguing fight on the card. Lauzon v Iaquinta could be FOTN if it stays standing up. Hoping K-1 Leites shows up vs Boetsch. Mein v Alves should be really good. McCall v Lineker will be non-stop action.

This card is fucking sick.

Not too shabby. Go Miesha and Lauzon! And I have issues w/you Nick, but RIP man.

I love the banner at the top.
The UFC did a great of promoting this fight.

Back