Elections Stacey Abrams again claims she won Georgia governor’s race: ‘I’m not' a good sport

this is a dog whistle so more people will get on board with cheating, the more people that think they're being cheated will cheat

those boxes of uncounted ballots in trunks and closets don't just get there by themselves

As a Georgia resident, I can assure you that no cheating took place. Abrams is just a whiny racist shithead who thought she had it in the bag. However, as the demographics continue to change here in Georgia, I wouldn't be surprised if our state doesn't flip blue in the future.

Her opponent was supervising the registration of voters and collection of votes in his own election as the sitting Secretary of State, he refused to resign, and he famously purged thousands of voters, mostly African American.

And, in addition to that, she's just a much more qualified person anyways. She has a law degree from the best law school in the country, a master's in public policy from the LBJ School of Public Affairs at UT, was a Truman Scholar, and worked in government at the state, federal, and municipal levels. Kemp has a BA in agriculture from University of Georgia. He was a state senator for two years, lost his run for ag commissioner, and was then appointed to his Secretary of State position. He's a fucking can and he's corrupt POS to boot.

It's understandable why she's sour and not keen on accepting her loss as valid.

She lost by 50k votes

But but... She is totally a better person and stuff!

She isn't but the person she swallowed whole and who now lives in her cavernous gut is quite swell, even Eddie Haskell will admit to that.

...Kemp initially purged 850,000 voters, 340,000 of which were deemed facially improper.

But there is nothing saying which way they would have voted so cry me a fucking river

...Kemp initially purged 850,000 voters, 340,000 of which were deemed facially improper.

Hell, 107,000 Georgia voters were purged just because they didn't vote in recent elections. https://www.apmreports.org/story/2018/10/19/georgia-voter-purge

Are you claiming that those 107k that couldnt be bothered to vote for Obama over Romney were definately going to vote in 18 and vote for Adams?

Seems a bit of a stretch even using liberal logic.

Edit: evidently my state doesnt purge although I've been told that my whole life.

Are you claiming that those 107k that couldnt be bothered to vote for Obama over Romney were definately going to vote in 18 and vote for Adams?

Seems a bit of a stretch even using liberal logic.

Edit: evidently my state doesnt purge although I've been told that my whole life.

You were LIED TO, man. <DCrying>

EDIT : So apparently, your stupid ass has me on ignore since you never even replied to me on this. Fine by me, you dumb fuck.

This is pretty rich coming from the sensitive, Trump-fluffing flower who brags about putting people on ignore. :D

accuse those of what you do yourself.

Her opponent was supervising the registration of voters and collection of votes in his own election as the sitting Secretary of State, he refused to resign, and he famously purged thousands of voters, mostly African American.

And, in addition to that, she's just a much more qualified person anyways. She has a law degree from the best law school in the country, a master's in public policy from the LBJ School of Public Affairs at UT, was a Truman Scholar, and worked in government at the state, federal, and municipal levels. Kemp has a BA in agriculture from University of Georgia. He was a state senator for two years, lost his run for ag commissioner, and was then appointed to his Secretary of State position. He's a fucking can and he's corrupt POS to boot.

It's understandable why she's sour and not keen on accepting her loss as valid.
I agree with this but it just gets old when I side feigns outrage over something, and in this case we're talking about accepting the results of an election, and then when the shoe was on the other foot they immediately become Hypocrites.

Both sides do it.

Maybe if Democrats stopped telling everyone else it isn't a member of their party that they are pieces of shits, racist, whatever else, it wouldn't be such a difficult pill to swallow when something like this comes up.

Someone like me would do nothing but chock it up to the fact that both sides do it and it is what it is. But this is the supposed party of Higher Ground and yet Abrams nor Clinton could bite their tongues after their respective elections.

I'll give Stacey Abrams more of a break because I don't remember her coming out and feigning outrage over Trumps quote That Shook everyone up in 2016 about not accepting election results.

I wish Bernie Sanders didn't have to relent and join that piece of shit organization in order to have a chance at winning the election. He was never a Democrat, and I don't perceive him as one now.

( I bring up Bernie because of your AV)

Back