Sprawl Loose Fit Rashguards???

01yz426

I just got mine in mail, ordered a XXL and it's to long in the arms... Didn't think that it was very long in total length though and am wondering if it rides up on you guys that wear em? I'm re-ordering an XL tomorrow which I'm hoping will be better...

I am assuming you're talking about the short sleeve version? the sleeves are just a little long in all of the sprawl loose-fits I've owned-- the current version as well as the original blue & black ones.

I think it's specifically designed that way, but can't swear to that. I'm sure Steve will be along in due time to address.

for what it's worth, I rather like the longer sleeve length as it covers up the back of my tricep to the elbow-- a common grip point.

as for riding up, mine doesn't because I tuck it in.

yeah I have a medium and I have worn it once its just big I guess I wasn't expecting it to be as loose as it was.I would go a size smaller than shirt size I guess.

I am assuming you're talking about the short sleeve version?

Nope, actually the long sleeve version... It goes to mid palm.... I've got the size smaller (XL) on order so I'll keep ya posted..

I have the XXL too, and the sleeves are way to long on my short arms. The fit is just right though, and XL would make for a tight fit rashie. Nothing I can do but roll up the sleeves.

I have the XXL too, and the sleeves are way to long on my short arms. The fit is just right though, and XL would make for a tight fit rashie. Nothing I can do but roll up the sleeves.

Ya, the fit is nice, a little loose but ok, the sleeves are just loooooong..... I'm going to just have to be happy with the tighter fitting XL, I'll keep ya posted as to how it fits... I'm not cut up like a lot of guys so I'm sure the gut n handles will show but hey what can I do but get into better shape.. I also just ordered a Sirius rg in an XL which the guy from website said would fit me ok...

Thanks for the info about the long sleeves, I don't think I'll be ordering one, although I wanted to at one point. LOL at anyone who was surprised at it riding up much like a t-shirt would. You knew you were ordering a LOOSE fitting rash guard, right?

Back