• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sports book refill

I collect music like a MFer
But I purged a lot of tapes and CDs when I was younger
I own exactly one CD. A copy of the classic mid-90's skacore classic Bitch Bitch Bitch by The Rudiments (from The Bay, right up your alley). I only own that bc the original Dill Records printing has a live version of Wailing Paddle as an untitled secret track, where the Asian Man Records reprints and every streaming service omit that track smgdh. You can't even pirate it from anywhere. For a time it was on my YouTube channel, but that channel caught a perma-ban for posting an OT poster's ex fuck buddy's squirt videos (they banned me even though it wasn't public and required an actual link to view, I uploaded them in like 2018 and forgot about them and got popped somehow right after I got out of prison, 3 years later). So, I had to re-purchase the original copy of Bitch Bitch Bitch again, which isn't exactly easy to find, and now I will just keep that CD forever (and make digital copies, so it always exists). I gave up on physical media in the late 00s, bc if you have friends at all, you're not holding onto anything. My grandpa did give me a stack of vinyls last weekend, though, mostly country shit from the 60s and 70s. He evidently wanted to smash Olivia Newton-John.

I used to have one, myself, but my entire catalog is gone forever. Been considering making diss tracks and posting them randomly on unsuspecting social media posters' shit, though. Just for bc.

Back