*spoiler* HUGHES WINS DECISION OVER CHARUTO

guys cmon...he's only 13, leave him alone....lol

his name is fitting, head 4 smack.....i guess he lives up to his name

*baroni voice* this is the best thread EVA!!! EVAA!!!

can somebody please tell me how you get two 30-27 scores for the hughes fight? was it hughes intention to nearly get submitted in the first round? not to mention he did exactly jack and shit in the last two rounds. i think the ufc might be just pissed about bj leaving.

Originally posted by uberfighter
can somebody please tell me how you get two 30-27 scores for the hughes fight? was it hughes intention to nearly get submitted in the first round? not to mention he did exactly jack and shit in the last two rounds. i think the ufc might be just pissed about bj leaving.

well takedowns should count for something....either way besides the 1st triangle what did charuto do that was effective to hurt matt? absolutly jack shit, he just got hit a few times and takened down some more.....u can say charuto neutralized matt, but being a bjj expert it seems he was the one that got neutralized....matt gave him an oppurtunity to win by taking it to the ground...thats the only way he can win cuz no way in hell charuto would knock matt out standing up....either way in the end if u had to give a ud matt was more convincing of a win

What's funny is that you can't spoil the UFC, it airs live on PPV so even if you post a result in the title you won't get banned for it.

This guy got banned because he's too dumb to realize that, and survival of the fittest dictates he be put to death.

SO Hughes should win becasue Charuto is a BJJ guy and didn't sub him? That's the most retarded logic ever. Why is it CHaruto's responisbility to do allt he damage/ What did Hughes do? Nothing. He did zero damage. He never tried to finish. All he did was score a couple takdowns. Charuto landed more stirkes than Hughes. WHy this crap that because a guy is a BJJ guy then the scoring system should be altered becasue of his style? A BJJ guy has to sub the guy or he loses but a wretler isn't expected to do anything but score takedowns. That's crap! Everyone trains everything so give that crap a rest.

Originally posted by bench261
well takedowns should count for something....either way besides the 1st triangle what did charuto do that was effective to hurt matt? absolutly jack shit, he just got hit a few times and takened down some more.....u can say charuto neutralized matt, but being a bjj expert it seems he was the one that got neutralized....matt gave him an oppurtunity to win by taking it to the ground...thats the only way he can win cuz no way in hell charuto would knock matt out standing up....either way in the end if u had to give a ud matt was more convincing of a win

i couldn't disagree more.

yes takedowns count for something...getting your opponent on the ground, but what then?

hughes was scared on the ground after round 1. he was very passive, and didn't want to do anything to leave himself open to a counter. charuto managed to keep hughes completely flustered on the ground, and landed the more effective strikes when he landed a barrage of elbows on hughes temple as he set up another triangle. the groundfight was hughes responding to charuto, period. charuto never was in danger and never took damage. so yes, i give the takedown to hughes, but he did nothing with it. the most he did was achieve half guard briefly on two occasions, but again to no end. after round one you must face it that hughes was fighting like he was initimidated on the ground. he spent the majority of the time making sure his arms were safe, instead of attacking.

even hughes face at the decision betrayed him. he knew he didn't win that fight. at best it was a 29-28 score for charuto.

Originally posted by MrFishy
you guys are all fucking stupid. He did on purpose and your allowed to post results from a live event.

wat you fukin on about?
so fuck if its live, some people still dont want to know the result you stupid fuck.

I wonder if Matt is going to be able to go back to his old self
He was saying he was gonna be like that tonight, but obvioulsy not. He did better in the 2nd and 2rd, but still, he should of done a lot better, especially for what hes done in the past.

Originally posted by Chaos Undivided
rotflmao, best fucking threadtitle ever!

I still can't believe he did that... fucking idiot.

Originally posted by uberfighter
i couldn't disagree more.

yes takedowns count for something...getting your opponent on the ground, but what then?

hughes was scared on the ground after round 1. he was very passive, and didn't want to do anything to leave himself open to a counter. charuto managed to keep hughes completely flustered on the ground, and landed the more effective strikes when he landed a barrage of elbows on hughes temple as he set up another triangle. the groundfight was hughes responding to charuto, period. charuto never was in danger and never took damage. so yes, i give the takedown to hughes, but he did nothing with it. the most he did was achieve half guard briefly on two occasions, but again to no end. after round one you must face it that hughes was fighting like he was initimidated on the ground. he spent the majority of the time making sure his arms were safe, instead of attacking.

even hughes face at the decision betrayed him. he knew he didn't win that fight. at best it was a 29-28 score for charuto.

the scoring was off but matt had more of a convincing win....i know submission attempts should count for something but why not GnP attempts as well seeing how you have to have control of ur opponent, in my opinion matt had hit charuto more "effective" with powered elbows even though it was 1 or 2 at a time than charuto's little flurry, there was one where he could have laid a barrage but they were forced to stand up...he also had tht kick/takedown.....if any were to be given to charuto is round 1...the rest was matt controlling charuto, matt was only in danger in the 1st triangle....like i said charuto is a bjj expert, matt controlled every aspect of charuto's ground game, if charuto had any chance of winning it would have been on the ground which the entire match was on....obvioulsy charuto didnt win and could not win on the ground so what else way can he win?....matt also dictated the fight....he forced him to the fence and took him down. when matt decided he wanted to go down on the ground that's when he went not when charuto wanted to go, cuz if matt didnt want to go on the ground then he wouldnt have been taken to the ground........if ur gunna count submission attempts? why not gnp attempts? if matt just decided to entirely control charuto what can he do? gnp without the pound should be worth more than failed submissions because without control there is no submission.....with control atleast ur the one tht dictates the fight if it was gunna be a close one

I think someone should at least inform the thread creator of his infraction if he ever comes back from being banned. You put spoiler in the title *clap* *clap* smart man, but why then do you proceed to put the result right after it, thereby spoiling the event for people that have not seen the fight? That is why everyone is pissed off with/laughing at you.

I think as a general rule, the ONLY way in which to use spoiler in the title shoulve be "*SPOILER* [insert fight here]". So for example from tonight "*SPOILER* Ken vs. Kimo". It gives nothing away to anyone. Any other title like "*SPOILER* Is Ken back?" why bother cos you've just told everyone with 2 brain cells what the result is.

You people should expect this to happen with a community this big. If you don't want the fight spoiled don't come to these forums until you've seen it. There's are always morons out there who will spoil the fight just for the sake of being assholes and they have yet to let us down.

Originally posted by magicmycote
What's funny is that you can't spoil the UFC, it airs live on PPV so even if you post a result in the title you won't get banned for it.

This guy got banned because he's too dumb to realize that, and survival of the fittest dictates he be put to death.

LMAO! I think banning is a little harsh, the flaming he was taking should have been punishment enough. Oh well.

"But I put spoiler in the title."- bwahahahaha

Originally posted by OB Juan
LMAO! I think banning is a little harsh, the flaming he was taking should have been punishment enough. Oh well.

"But I put spoiler in the title."- bwahahahaha

I didn't personally ban him, but I would have...because he isn't ignorant, he was trying to intentionally spoil the fight and act dumb about it. What is funny is that he was even dumber than he tried to appear - since he couldn't have 'spoiled' the UFC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back