*spoiler* HUGHES WINS DECISION OVER CHARUTO

H

head4smack

Awesome fight. Charuto really impressed me. His ground game is absolutely superb

Dont put the outcome in the title dumb shit, Ive seen it already so it doesnt matter to me but other ppl are gona flame u so be prepared and edit this shit.

For fuck's sake dude.......what is the point in putting spoiler if you have the outcome of the fight in the thread title!?!

Are you fucking retarded?!?

The purpose of putting spoiler in the title is so people who don't want to know the results don't click on it. Dumbass!

Originally posted by Punishment1
Dont put the outcome in the title dumb shit, Ive seen it already so it doesnt matter to me but other ppl are gona flame u so be prepared and edit this shit.

Spoilers don't count if thefights are on live, dumbass.

Originally posted by the hero
Spoilers don't count if thefights are on live, dumbass.

No shit but people still care about things like this, as you can tell by all the responses.

oh yeah I almost forgot, dumbass.

Originally posted by Chaos Undivided
rotflmao, best fucking threadtitle ever!
My fucking god. How can anyone be that stupid? 'Yeah, but I put spoiler there...* FUCK! I never thought I'd get top see that.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Every once in a while someone comes up with a thread to top all threads.

Dude, you are the best!

Keep up the good work.

ttt

Originally posted by head4smack
But I put spoiler in the title.

OMG, I think I just hurt something really really bad by not trying to spit my drink all over my computer while laughing. Now I'm going to have to go to the dr. and miss the rest of the PBP. Oh yeah, you're the dumbest dumb ass EVA!!!!! "But I put Spoiler, It's right there, Duh!!11

Originally posted by head4smack
Seriously, I put spoiler. It's right there.
FUCKING HELL, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW STUPID CAN A PERSON GET?

Back