Spiteful things your GF does

Seriously though, my girl sets a second alarm because she hits the snooze button once per morning. Perhaps you could compromise? Instead of hitting the snooze button 12 times, set the alarm 30 minutes later and do 6? Ween back from there until you're both happy. It's at least worth talking to her about, right?

Says the guy with two men cuddling in his avatar.
Hey, if being gay really were a choice, we would all make that choice. Women are a fucking plain in the ass of the worst kind. Just this morning my wife was bitching about absolutely everything. When I kindly backhanded her, she started crying and almost made me late to work. Everything in that story is true except the backhand.

Hey, if being gay really were a choice, we would all make that choice. Women are a fucking plain in the ass of the worst kind. Just this morning my wife was bitching about absolutely everything. When I kindly backhanded her, she started crying and almost made me late to work. Everything in that story is true except the backhand.

More likely she backhanded you.

What the hell TS, you’re complaining about being awake at 9 am? I was on your side until I read that part. Unless you’re a teenager or had >15 beers the night before, there’s no reason to not be awake at 9 am.

My wife does the same thing, she has to be at work by 5:45 am. She just turns the volume down so I can't hear it, but she can.
I was at a goddamn music festival and my morning drink was a Jack and COke and probably put about 20 beers away and we as a group of 3 finished the .5 gallon of Jack and about half a 1/5 of Bulliet and even I was awake at fucking 8:00 every morning still.

My wife used to do that. I told her to knock it off early in the relationship and it hasn't been an issue since. I'm up before her 99% of the time anyway.

My girl is great. But man, does she have one thing she does that makes me insane.

She mostly works in the evenings, but once per week she has to get up pretty early. Not like 6am or anything, I'm talking 9am.

So what does she do? She sets her alarm for 8am and then hits the snooze 12 times, thus ensuring that I am more awake than she is, and I have the day off. If she's getting up early for work, you better believe I'm getting up early too.

Drives me up the fucking wall. This is my day off, I have nothing on my schedule until 230pm today. But here I am at 9:16am wide fucking awake.

Anyone else have a GF that's more or less perfect but has one unbelievably annoying, spiteful behaviour?
Tell her to fucking stop it.

Sounds like a sloth. Inconsiderate sloth.

I was at a goddamn music festival.

Has anyone in the history of music festivals ever gone to one and not felt the need to humble brag about it for the next 5-10 years of their lives?

doesn't want to give up the butt, torture I say

You need to dick slap her at 7:59am, then when she awakes yell at her to get up from now at 8 and no more snoozing because youre a man, you work hard, and you want your sleep.

Has anyone in the history of music festivals ever gone to one and not felt the need to humble brag about it for the next 5-10 years of their lives?
I like how you completely skate over me basically calling you a fucking pussy for thinking 9 AM is early. Sorry, but it's not. Even when I was a bouncer and wasn't home until 2:30 and wasn't asleep until 3:15 I was still up by 8:30 the next day.

i cant complain about my gf at all lol. Makes me cookies or banana pudding whenever i want, has the same taste in almost everything that i like, willing to bang anytime, etc.

She is a vegan though, which can make going out a little challenging

I like how you completely skate over me basically calling you a fucking pussy for thinking 9 AM is early. Sorry, but it's not. Even when I was a bouncer and wasn't home until 2:30 and wasn't asleep until 3:15 I was still up by 8:30 the next day.

Oh it just didn't register. Sick burn bruh.

My ex-wife used to do that too. Used to drive me nuts. Come to think of it I've had several girlfriends that have done that. It's freaking annoying, could never understand why they can't just set one alarm like I do.

Back