Spiteful things your GF does

RhinoRush

Company Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
My girl is great. But man, does she have one thing she does that makes me insane.

She mostly works in the evenings, but once per week she has to get up pretty early. Not like 6am or anything, I'm talking 9am.

So what does she do? She sets her alarm for 8am and then hits the snooze 12 times, thus ensuring that I am more awake than she is, and I have the day off. If she's getting up early for work, you better believe I'm getting up early too.

Drives me up the fucking wall. This is my day off, I have nothing on my schedule until 230pm today. But here I am at 9:16am wide fucking awake.

Anyone else have a GF that's more or less perfect but has one unbelievably annoying, spiteful behaviour?

If only there were some means by which you could communicate your displeasure over this to her... Ah well - guess you'll just have to learn to live with it.

Rub your wiener all over her snooze button.

Winning.

If only there were some means by which you could communicate your displeasure over this to her... Ah well - guess you'll just have to learn to live with it.

You're single aren't you.

Wake her up on her day off by peeing on her. It will demonstrate your dominance and communicate your displeasure with being woken up so abruptly.

You're single aren't you.

Married. We talk about things and are generally willing to accept some small inconvenience to make the other person's life better.

If you go on to act like this sort of communication and compromise is some sort of unreasonable expectation in a relationship I suspect you'll be divorced in the future.

My gf is awesome. Cooks for me, does the cleaning, and I get sex when I want it. She also doesn't do that stupid shit with the alarm.

I haven't slept past 8 AM in years. Lol at 9:16 AM being early.

Wake her up on her day off by peeing on her. It will demonstrate your dominance and communicate your displeasure with being woken up so abruptly.

Finally some useful advice.

Did you mention this to her, or just come here to vent? Does she just lay there after hitting the snooze or do you get some spooning/cuddle time?

Dismantle the clock and render the snooze button inoperable.

I've been married for over 25 years.....Uh, if that's the most annoying thing she does TS. You've got a keeper.

My wife does this:

84826412.jpg

Just too annoy the fuck outta me.

What the hell TS, you’re complaining about being awake at 9 am? I was on your side until I read that part. Unless you’re a teenager or had >15 beers the night before, there’s no reason to not be awake at 9 am.

My wife does the same thing, she has to be at work by 5:45 am. She just turns the volume down so I can't hear it, but she can.

My girl is great. But man, does she have one thing she does that makes me insane.

She mostly works in the evenings, but once per week she has to get up pretty early. Not like 6am or anything, I'm talking 9am.

So what does she do? She sets her alarm for 8am and then hits the snooze 12 times, thus ensuring that I am more awake than she is, and I have the day off. If she's getting up early for work, you better believe I'm getting up early too.

Drives me up the fucking wall. This is my day off, I have nothing on my schedule until 230pm today. But here I am at 9:16am wide fucking awake.

Anyone else have a GF that's more or less perfect but has one unbelievably annoying, spiteful behaviour?
My girl does this too. But it is worse for me since if she has a 5AM shift, it means the alarm is going off 6 times at 3:30am TO 4am

But realistically, some people are naturally predispositioned to sleep more.

I have fraternal twin daughters, one that looks like me, one like her, and the one that looks like her is always hard to wake up too. Will sleep till 9 if we let her. The one that looks like me is up like clockwork at 6:30 latest

I haven't slept past 8 AM in years. Lol at 9:16 AM being early.

Fucking lol.

I almost naturally wake up at 7AM after having kids. Whether I go to bed at 9PM or Midnight, I wake up at 7. It takes a lot of booze for me to sleep to 9:16AM

I've been married for over 25 years.....Uh, if that's the most annoying thing she does TS. You've got a keeper.

My wife does this:

84826412.jpg

Just too annoy the fuck outta me.

Oh I know she's a keeper. I'm just whining. I've lined something up for 1pm now since I'm up anyway.

Pfft. That's not annoying. Not seeing the problem. Anyways, I could sleep through 100 snoozes.

Back