Spirulina question

supersudo said:
contains SOY lecithin!!!!! :eek:

Is there any that doesn't?

I gotta find a new green superfood with this added criterion.

Madmick said:

garden of life's perfect food is the way to go!

my friend gave me a testimonial on it a few months ago saying "i've never felt better!.. i rarely ever get sick now.. and when i do, it's only for like 2 days MAX!!"

sucks.. cuz i was looking for a cheaper greens powder/pills.. but i guess i have to resort garden of life..

vitacost sells it for $54 (2 month supply) both powder and pill form.. it was on sale for $45 like 2 months ago..

On good days, I open my day up with a nice 4oz of Superfood, 4oz green tea, and 4oz of pomegranite juice.... it's just... tasty! :D

Madmick said:

o yeh.. country life's "green edge & green edge 2" fits the criteria as well..

green edge has added whey protein isolate.. green edge 2 is just the green powder

VampireMonk said:
I use to take it all the time,
I LOVED it, but its hard to find....
impossible for me now.

I hate where I live now......I'm always on the look out for it!!!!

you can find it at Trader Joe's its in pill form. i think its about $5-6 a bottle.

Trader Joe's is so freaking awesome.

I just got back from Rockville Maryland to interview with Trader Joes and Whole Foods.

Good luck with that, Chad. That would kick so much ass for you. Imagine all the organic food you'll pack up for free and tote home each night. Truly enviable.

about the e3live:

do you take that in capsule or liquid form? i used to take the capsules a while ago and i want order the liquid soon but i'm wondering how awful it's going to taste.

Liquids the way to go.

It's a bit like wheatgrass .

Very much like you just scooped the shit right outta the lake and drank it.
On that note I love it.

Back