Media Spider-Man actor Tom Holland has boxing skills

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Jake? Jake? Jake?

Last edited:
Not bad. Pity he's too small to fight Jake Paul.

Post your vid bubba

The point was that it’s hard to make a judgement of his boxing proficiency based off one pad round. A round of sparring would have been far more telling.

In terms of myself only recently back in the gym after lockdown but I can definitely post a video with better hand speed than that in the OP once I’m back in the swing of training. Here is a clip of some of my fights;

Last edited:
The point was that it’s hard to make a judgement of his boxing proficiency based off one pad round. A round of sparring would have been far more telling.

In terms of myself only recently back in the gym after lockdown but I can definitely post a video with better hand speed than that in the OP once I’m back in the swing of training. Here is a clip of some of my fights;

spider-man would beat your ass

Your hands are fast for sure, but man why would you give Tom a hard time when your boxing skills are that bad? Jeez man.

Your hands are fast for sure, but man why would you give Tom a hard time when your boxing skills are that bad? Jeez man.

Why are you quoting me after liking a post saying let’s not make the thread about me?

I actually don’t see where I’ve given Tom a hard time. The point of my initial post was - “it’s pad work - so what?”. There are plenty of guys in the gym who look flashy on the pads and then turn out dog shit performances in fights (I’d include myself as someone who has done that).

Dude looks good. You can tell he he has an athletic background.

Compared to many celebrities who just look awkward as shit anytime they try physical stuff, especially fight work.

Dude looks good. You can tell he he has an athletic background.

Compared to many celebrities who just look awkward as shit anytime they try physical stuff, especially fight work.
That's interesting because his background is ballet.

Back