Spare a thought for Till, he may be blind right now

Well then.... he should stop touching him self.
We all know you can go blind.

I just need him to make weight and show up tomorrow, all i care about. Could not care less about the difficulties of his cut. The only guys you hear whining about it are generally guys that have missed weight in the past and are being asked about their weight in an upcoming fight. Ill actually defend the media for once, thats a legit question to ask when a guy has missed weight before.

Never in all my days Following mma have I seen such hype around weight, Till , Woodley. Ariel, Rogan. MMAfighting reporters are drooling as tills nutritionist calls em and reports each quarter stone lost. Even the damn Promo's are milking it. People probably bet more on the weight making then the actual fight.

Fuck me, At this rate if he steps on those scales and makes weight, I am fully expecting Confetti to drop followed by Drew Carry coming out telling him what he has won!

200_d.gif

In an interview with Ariel Helwani, Tyron Woodley said he walks around at 205. Darren claims he walks around at 210. Obviously, Woodley has done a better job at weight cutting since he has never missed that I know of, but there is only a difference in their height and not very much in their weight. They are both doing the same thing and weight cutting should be hampered by weighing in right before the fight. That would stop this BS and force everyone to fight in their real weight class.

The only thing that’s blind is your hatred

The only thing that’s blind is your hatred

hahaha this circle jerk everyone is doing and has done since his last fight is both humourous and fucking weird lol

I find weight cutting issues and the guys/girls who repeatedly have them to be highly entertaining. I can't wait for Dern's next fight.

Maybe I'm just one of those men who want to watch the world burn, but hey.....I'll take amusement where I can find it.

Fuck em.

Going blind during a weight cut is a good indication that you should be fighting in another weight class.

yeah i dont see how the so-called "family emergency" would have caused him to go blind, it may have affected his cut but it was obviously going to be a physiological disaster anyway

if you go blind one time and then instead of saying "never again" you do it a few months later, what happens then? he may not be "the gorilla" after all, but perhaps the sacrifical lamb that mma needs to wake the fuck up

or maybe he'll ko tyron and that'll be that

No one drains like till except for Rumble and co.

He weighs about 205. Hence his retarded logic that he’s a lhw. Even though most the light heavyweights are cutting from 220+

Are you telling me there’s no other fighters that walk around at 205 in the ww division alone?

No other fighters waking around 35 lbs over their fighting weight?

He weighs about 205. Hence his retarded logic that he’s a lhw. Even though most the light heavyweights are cutting from 220+

Are you telling me there’s no other fighters that walk around at 205 in the ww division alone?

No other fighters waking around 35 lbs over their fighting weight?
In the top 10 I cant think of anyone else?

...so we're saying cutting 20 pounds is fine, but 30 is cowardly??

What is the cut off? 22? 26?
When you're cutting from 2 weight classes it's pretty nuts tbh.

jesus christ give it a rest, till isn't the only guy who has missed weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back