Spare a thought for Till, he may be blind right now

Nah, fuck him and all the bitches who drain that much to avoid fighting in their real weight class.

Till oh Till
With your stupid weight cut, you need to chill.
Cutting 40 lbs, how does it feel?
When will you stop?
When you get ill.
Watching you fight, is a thrill
Tyron Woodley, go out and kill
Then move to 185 and fill

Last edited:
What time are early weigh ins ?

Till oh Till
With your stupid weight cut, you need to chill.
Cutting 40 lbs, how does it feel?
When will you stop?
When you get ill.
Watching you fight, is a thrill
Tyron Woodley, go out and kill
Then move to 185 and fill
7/10
Rated accordingly

I don't see what you mean, so I can't weigh in on this topic.

Fuck em.

Going blind during a weight cut is a good indication that you should be fighting in another weight class.

Till's said a dozen times that he doesn't care. Believe him.

...so we're saying cutting 20 pounds is fine, but 30 is cowardly??

What is the cut off? 22? 26?
Personally I don't have a problem with cutting weight. If someone can do 30lbs safely, more power to him/her. But when it becomes a case of going blind and missing weight, it's obviously too much.

Personally I don't have a problem with cutting weight. If someone can do 30lbs safely, more power to him/her. But when it becomes a case of going blind and missing weight, it's obviously too much.

Maybe.

But then it comes downn to who can cut weight better.

If you have 2 guys who both naturally weigh 200 pounds, but one is able to cut to 170 and the other can only cut to 185 is that fair?

Till puzzles me, he's all like ' Mate, I outwork everybody on this room, i dont care ' but acts as if making weight is a personal issue, and not a supossed deal breaker.

Stop drainning yourself, fucking gorila.
If he misses Woodley shouldnt fight him.
I mean, why would you go through the process of making weight, weakening yourself, when your oponent dont hit the scales and just go meh i cut enough ?

Till is disgusting. bragging about being a MW (or was it even a LHW) fighting these little WW, while missing weight or going blind while doing it... I dont feel anything for him, except that it couldnt have heppened to a better deserving person.

Weight cutting is IDIOTIC
Less cardio
Weaker chin
High probability of injury
Shortens career
Etc
IDIOTIC

Back