International SpaceX is talking with US Air Force in providing Starship to do logistics by carrying massive payload anywhere in under an hour

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Starship superheavy and starship could carry more then twice the capacity of C-17 to deploy materials such as ammo and medical hardware and dedicated to space force operation. Instead of working through delivery timelines and spaceX own needs it will be dedicated to the US Military use so 1 or more rockets to be used by the air force could likely require a tanker rocket to carry fuel for these spaceX Starships. This will be making massive political and worldwide questions to use these massive rockets.

Your threads should be rocketed to the Lightweights instantly.

Buffy%2B-%2BAnya%2BWhy%2B2.gif

- Every time i read the name Space-force, the great multi-Mac toy line comes to mind.

PSX_20210602_202126_1024x1024@2x.jpg

RARE-Vintage-Retro-Multimac-Cosmic-Series-Helico-Build.webp

Great — all we need now is China or Russia to confuse the launch signature for an ICBM and we will have 24 minutes to nuclear annihilation.

This would be such an Elon way for the world to end.

I don’t think I want Elon being able to randomly decide to fuck with a spaceX delivery

Yea unlike although those various politicians and company like Raytheon, Nobel saints

Also he already had a clearance from previous working relationships
You should probably check my post history before making such comments.

I have shitted on all of them consistently.

Allow me this moment of imperfection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back