Sovereign Citizens - the ultimate dindus?

Much more annoying. They believe they're not subject to federal and state law and as a result shouldn't be required to pay taxes and should be allowed to break the law they don't believe in without retribution. Also that a birth certificate is proof of the government's ownership of us, etc. etc.

Ahhh, yes. But they want the benefits that come from living in the first world. They might not be so excited to try this shit in a secluded area, without convenient amenities nearby like...

- Money
- Consumable goods - Everything from basic household items and appliances to vehicles and gas. Even the material for homes they build.
- Roads
- Food, Water
- Transportation
- Fire/Police/Mail/Utilities

It goes on and on. I hate taxes and Big Government as well, but there are basic essential duties that we need the Government to provide to prevent people from turning into an all out free for all and slaughtering each other for basic needs. I met a few of these losers in rural Utah. One of them went to trial for tax evasion and ended up in prison. lol

Don't get them talking, they never shut up (like vegans and flat earthers), trying to convert you like a missionary.

Last edited:
You've basically just described every thread by Scyther. That guy is a complete and total moron. He believes that the earth is flat, that dinosaur bones are all a hoax, that the moon landing is fake, that the Illuminati exist and create card games that reveal their existence as a means of taunting us, and that gravity doesn't exist. Sorry if I missed any other stupid things that have easily been disproved time and time again.

These people refuse to listen to reason, citing made-up reasons that are impossible to prove (you can't supply evidence of absence in some cases that overcomes the absence of evidence). One of the popular tactics used by people like Scyther is that they ask a bunch of questions in a rapid-fire way. When you ask the same questions of them, they refuse to answer them. Take the gravity thing for example. The guy claims that there is no gravity, but rather that things float based on their weight. Air is lighter than rocks, so it floats above us. Well, what about rain? Water evaporates, lifts up into the air, masses in clouds, freezes in the high altitudes, and then comes plummeting back towards the earth in the form of ice when these warm fronts meet cold fronts. As it gets closer to the ground, the ice melts, and rain drops hit the surface of the earth. Pretty basic stuff, but if there is no gravity, then how does the water evaporate in the first place? Does it molecularly change to the point where it is lighter? No. Hot air rises, overcoming gravity until the point where the weight of the ice overcomes the ability of the winds and hot air to keep it up. At that point, gravity, the weakest of the four major forces in the physical world, wins, causing the ice to plummet towards the earth. How can Scyther explain that without gravity? What about rockets lifting off into orbit? The guy is a total quack. Admittedly, he's so stupid that he bothers me. I hope for the sake of the planet that he is incapable of reproducing. I would prefer if all genetic lines as poor as his were terminated for the betterment of the world.
Idk if anyone has let you in on this secret, but Scyther has successfully trolled the ever loving fuck out of you.

Haha, this was pretty funny. Yeah, she clearly doesn't believe her own crap. If all people are good, then how can she be oppressed or assaulted in any way? And why rape be a problem in a lawless society? These people are off the reservation.

If you ask me its mostly about taxes. Isn't that one of their main gripes? I don't blame them though on that one. I wouldn't pay another red cent in tax if there wasn't a gun to my head forcing me to. If fact, I don't know anyone who would continue to pay unless there was the threat of prison. I'm sure some small percentage would but the vast majority of people pay taxes because the government wields enough power to imprison them.

Okay, found it. Prepare for lolz

That's actually the first video I've seen of these nuts, I think yesterday. There was another one I saw where after a few minutes of circular conversation, the cop just ripped the window off the car with his bare hands. It was so satisfying.

Another one who would do that conspiracy shit was Quantum Jake. I hit him with a question to challenge it and he'd never answer it, though. And he was a total dick to some people about it too.

I heard he got banned for posting a pic of a naked black dude though, so that explains that.

That's actually the first video I've seen of these nuts, I think yesterday. There was another one I saw where after a few minutes of circular conversation, the cop just ripped the window off the car with his bare hands. It was so satisfying.

Another one who would do that conspiracy shit was Quantum Jake. I hit him with a question to challenge it and he'd never answer it, though. And he was a total dick to some people about it too.

I heard he got banned for posting a pic of a naked black dude though, so that explains that.
Here's a compilation of these people being taken down by cops

If you ask me its mostly about taxes. Isn't that one of their main gripes? I don't blame them though on that one. I wouldn't pay another red cent in tax if there wasn't a gun to my head forcing me to. If fact, I don't know anyone who would continue to pay unless there was the threat of prison. I'm sure some small percentage would but the vast majority of people pay taxes because the government wields enough power to imprison them.
I'm pretty sure there are more than a few people who are willing to pay taxes and it's because they want to continue being able to drive on public roads, having public schools and have police and fire departments available if the need arises.

Haha, this was pretty funny. Yeah, she clearly doesn't believe her own crap. If all people are good, then how can she be oppressed or assaulted in any way?

That's the main thing I'm wondering. She's yelling rape, but what if he asked her "What crime have I committed/what law have I broken?" the same way these people do. What would the typical SC response be to that?

I don't particularly like paying taxes either. But in a world where we require essential services like militaries, roads, schools, and such, I don't see how we can abolish them. There's plenty of stick in getting you to pay taxes, but there's some solid carrot in there too.

That's the main thing I'm wondering. She's yelling rape, but what if he asked her "What crime have I committed/what law have I broken?" the same way these people do. What would the typical SC response be to that?
There isn't one by their own logic. In that world, crime is legal. Deal with it or rejoin us in reasonable society.

Idk if anyone has let you in on this secret, but Scyther has successfully trolled the ever loving fuck out of you.
I thought that at first, but it's hard to tell. There really are people who are that stupid. I've just come to believe that he's one of them.

Sovereign citizens should be allowed be just that if they really want, but then they must immediately and officially forfeit their US citizenship and leave the country.

Sovereign citizens should be allowed be just that if they really want, but then they must immediately and officially forfeit their US citizenship and leave the country.
Actually, this logic is why I support recognizing ISIS. If you support them and claim to be one of them, then fine. At that point, you are a member of a hostile nation on American soil. You are not subject to the protections of the US Constitution, and it's game on with your ass. In the words of Tupac, "Die slow, motherfucker."

My brother was always spouting that crap. He didn't need to have license on his vehicle or a drivers license because we all own the roads and you don't need a license to drive on your own property.

I explained to him that for everybody to use the roads we need rules or people could drive on whichever side of the road they want to. The laws are to maintain orderly travel and the drivers license proves that you know the laws that you have to abide by. The license fees for the vehicles and gasoline taxes provide the money to build and maintain the roads.

He's always spouting about how the government is interfering in peoples lives while he's been living on Social Security disability since he was 40 because he has a sore knee.

I thought that at first, but it's hard to tell. There really are people who are that stupid. I've just come to believe that he's one of them.

There are several posters on Sherdog that I assumed were trolling but they are either very dedicated to their trolling or they actually believe it.

My brother was always spouting that crap. He didn't need to have license on his vehicle or a drivers license because we all own the roads and you don't need a license to drive on your own property.

I explained to him that for everybody to use the roads we need rules or people could drive on whichever side of the road they want to. The laws are to maintain orderly travel and the drivers license proves that you know the laws that you have to abide by. The license fees for the vehicles and gasoline taxes provide the money to build and maintain the roads.

He's always spouting about how the government is interfering in peoples lives while he's been living on Social Security disability since he was 40 because he has a sore knee.

So they're interfering in his life but he has no problem taking their money.

Here is my favorite Sovereign Citizen video. It gets good at 2 minutes when he gets tased.

I don't particularly like paying taxes either. But in a world where we require essential services like militaries, roads, schools, and such, I don't see how we can abolish them. There's plenty of stick in getting you to pay taxes, but there's some solid carrot in there too.

i too am willing to pay taxes to have services that i may need now or in the future, such as police, fire, roads for ambulances if something happens to me, military to provide security for a functioning economy, etc..

but then again, i'm not an idiot living on fantasy island where the highway system just materialized from nothing, where i can put out a house fire with my garden hose, or teleport myself or loved ones to a hospital for an emergency. i also know i can't fight off an invading nation with a couple of AR-15's, rifles, and handguns. the movie idiocracy pretty much sums up these people.

Back