Sovereign Citizens - the ultimate dindus?

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Amidst all the police controversy, I've never wanted a cop to whoop someone's ass more than these people. The videos trigger me but I can't stop watching. How do these people operate? Are they mentally ill, or just looking for a way to excuse their blatant disregard for the law?

And if they don't operate within the law, what's the argument against someone else saying "me either" and kicking their ass and taking their shit?

I didn't realize. I never go in there. Mods delete or move then pls

Someone wanting to opt out of the social contract that is the government is an idea that I don't find offensive on principle. I just think it's hard to execute in reality, plus these people are unlikely to not be continually benefiting from citizenship in the nation they are rejecting (eg. roads, infrastructure, state prosecution of people that commit crimes against them, etc).

So, due to the practicalities and logistics of it all, it really ends up just being for kooks.

Remember Scyther's thread in which he watches a YouTube video from a conspiracy theorist and is completely convinced by specious reasoning even though the premise is absurd? I have a feeling a lot of sovereign citizens faced a similar situation. They watched some YouTube video which probably led them to some silly sovereign citizen websites and became convinced by specious information and reasoning.

What's a Sovereign Citizen; They like bronies or something?

Remember Scyther's thread in which he watches a YouTube video from a conspiracy theorist and is completely convinced by specious reasoning even though the premise is absurd? I have a feeling a lot of sovereign citizens faced a similar situation. They watched some YouTube video which probably led them to some silly sovereign citizen websites and became convinced by specious information and reasoning.

Lol there were so many of those recently they all bled together in my mind. I just wonder what makes someone say "I'm going to reject every law I don't agree with, but hold everyone else to them and keep the benefits at the same time".

What's a Sovereign Citizen; They like bronies or something?

Much more annoying. They believe they're not subject to federal and state law and as a result shouldn't be required to pay taxes and should be allowed to break the law they don't believe in without retribution. Also that a birth certificate is proof of the government's ownership of us, etc. etc.

Lol there were so many of those recently they all bled together in my mind. I just wonder what makes someone say "I'm going to reject every law I don't agree with, but hold everyone else to them and keep the benefits at the same time".
I remember when I first saw that video (forgot the name) that suggested that 9/11 was an inside job. It rattled off all these concepts and words I wasn't quite sure of but gave an explanation that seem reasonable and correct (specious reasoning). It also helps that you are being bombarded by one side of the discussion for an hour with no one available to interject. It also helped that I was in high school idiot when I saw the video lol

When I later saw the creators of that video debate the Popular Mechanics guys, it was obvious that the 9/11 truthers were in way over their head and didn't know wtf they were talking about

The point is, I understand how certain people can be taken in and convinced of absurd concepts when multiple factors are present.

Much more annoying. They believe they're not subject to federal and state law and as a result shouldn't be required to pay taxes and should be allowed to break the law they don't believe in without retribution. Also that a birth certificate is proof of the government's ownership of us, etc. etc.

Morons, basically?

It rattled off all these concepts and words I wasn't quite sure of

I think any cult-type following rolls that way and that's how they get you. They'll confuse you with rhetoric (that even they may not understand), and while that wall is down they'll tear you apart by attacking what you believe, then reframe your beliefs to match theirs. I've read books on manipulation and that's the basic idea of how it works.

Fortunately you and most people are smart enough to ask questions. Cultists hate that.

I remember when I first saw that video (forgot the name) that suggested that 9/11 was an inside job. It rattled off all these concepts and words I wasn't quite sure of but gave an explanation that seem reasonable and correct (specious reasoning). It also helps that you are being bombarded by one side of the discussion for an hour with no one available to interject. It also helped that I was in high school idiot when I saw the video lol

When I later saw the creators of that video debate the Popular Mechanics guys, it was obvious that the 9/11 truthers were in way over their head and didn't know wtf they were talking about

The point is, I understand how certain people can be taken in and convinced of absurd concepts when multiple factors are present.
You've basically just described every thread by Scyther. That guy is a complete and total moron. He believes that the earth is flat, that dinosaur bones are all a hoax, that the moon landing is fake, that the Illuminati exist and create card games that reveal their existence as a means of taunting us, and that gravity doesn't exist. Sorry if I missed any other stupid things that have easily been disproved time and time again.

These people refuse to listen to reason, citing made-up reasons that are impossible to prove (you can't supply evidence of absence in some cases that overcomes the absence of evidence). One of the popular tactics used by people like Scyther is that they ask a bunch of questions in a rapid-fire way. When you ask the same questions of them, they refuse to answer them. Take the gravity thing for example. The guy claims that there is no gravity, but rather that things float based on their weight. Air is lighter than rocks, so it floats above us. Well, what about rain? Water evaporates, lifts up into the air, masses in clouds, freezes in the high altitudes, and then comes plummeting back towards the earth in the form of ice when these warm fronts meet cold fronts. As it gets closer to the ground, the ice melts, and rain drops hit the surface of the earth. Pretty basic stuff, but if there is no gravity, then how does the water evaporate in the first place? Does it molecularly change to the point where it is lighter? No. Hot air rises, overcoming gravity until the point where the weight of the ice overcomes the ability of the winds and hot air to keep it up. At that point, gravity, the weakest of the four major forces in the physical world, wins, causing the ice to plummet towards the earth. How can Scyther explain that without gravity? What about rockets lifting off into orbit? The guy is a total quack. Admittedly, he's so stupid that he bothers me. I hope for the sake of the planet that he is incapable of reproducing. I would prefer if all genetic lines as poor as his were terminated for the betterment of the world.

I still remember the vid of that chick saying the rules don't apply to her, yet she can reap the benefits of a tax funded system. When the cop asked how that would work, given it'll devolve to anarchy, her response was "we're good people, it won't happen", then when he arrested her, she said he was raping her.. lol

You've basically just described every thread by Scyther. That guy is a complete and total moron. He believes that the earth is flat, that dinosaur bones are all a hoax, that the moon landing is fake, that the Illuminati exist and create card games that reveal their existence as a means of taunting us, and that gravity doesn't exist. Sorry if I missed any other stupid things that have easily been disproved time and time again.

These people refuse to listen to reason, citing made-up reasons that are impossible to prove (you can't supply evidence of absence in some cases that overcomes the absence of evidence). One of the popular tactics used by people like Scyther is that they ask a bunch of questions in a rapid-fire way. When you ask the same questions of them, they refuse to answer them. Take the gravity thing for example. The guy claims that there is no gravity, but rather that things float based on their weight. Air is lighter than rocks, so it floats above us. Well, what about rain? Water evaporates, lifts up into the air, masses in clouds, freezes in the high altitudes, and then comes plummeting back towards the earth in the form of ice when these warm fronts meet cold fronts. As it gets closer to the ground, the ice melts, and rain drops hit the surface of the earth. Pretty basic stuff, but if there is no gravity, then how does the water evaporate in the first place? Does it molecularly change to the point where it is lighter? No. Hot air rises, overcoming gravity until the point where the weight of the ice overcomes the ability of the winds and hot air to keep it up. At that point, gravity, the weakest of the four major forces in the physical world, wins, causing the ice to plummet towards the earth. How can Scyther explain that without gravity? What about rockets lifting off into orbit? The guy is a total quack. Admittedly, he's so stupid that he bothers me. I hope for the sake of the planet that he is incapable of reproducing. I would prefer if all genetic lines as poor as his were terminated for the betterment of the world.
I think he also said the Orlando shooting was a hoax

I still remember the vid of that chick saying the rules don't apply to her, yet she can reap the benefits of a tax funded system. When the cop asked how that would work, given it'll devolve to anarchy, her response was "we're good people, it won't happen", then when he arrested her, she said he was raping her.. lol
Wow, even she doesn't believe her own BS. Have to love it.

I think he also said the Orlando shooting was a hoax
This wouldn't surprise me. As I've made clear, I think he's a complete idiot. I don't know where he lives in the world, but I hope someone there punches him in the face for being so stupid.

This wouldn't surprise me. As I've made clear, I think he's a complete idiot. I don't know where he lives in the world, but I hope someone there punches him in the face for being so stupid.
I wonder if the people around him support his views or just treat him like the town idiot. "Oh that's just Scyther. Don't mind him"

I wonder if the people around him support his views or just treat him like the town idiot. "Oh that's just Scyther. Don't mind him"
I honestly believe that he holds these kinds of beliefs because there is no one around him. Minds such as his typically hold onto these conspiracies because they think that they know something that none of us do. It gives them a sense of self-worth because they think that they have an intellectual power. The reality of their situation is that they hold no power, whatsoever. It's all extremely sad. They've been put onto an island, and they claim that they've chosen to be there, refusing to leave it because they want to be king of something. The truth is that if he dropped the stupidity, he would be allowed to rejoin us in normal society. It's just sad.

Okay, found it. Prepare for lolz

Haha, this was pretty funny. Yeah, she clearly doesn't believe her own crap. If all people are good, then how can she be oppressed or assaulted in any way? And why rape be a problem in a lawless society? These people are off the reservation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back