"Sovereign Citizen"

The Act of 1871 establish the US as a corporation governing washington dc. I was thinking you might be able to refute this but it sounds like you're not really aware of this stuff. Its all good.

No court has ever agreed with this retarded statement.

Post one ruling, or just quit.

All these clips are hilarious, but the first one... "I'm not a United States Citizen!" like... Bud, even if you believe that's true, you're on US ground and must adhere to US law.

I'm all about fighting the cops but please don't be an absolute drooling retard when doing so.

results

A must for any sovereign cit video!

I officially love this. These are my least favorite people on the planet. Well after ISIS.

All these clips are hilarious, but the first one... "I'm not a United States Citizen!" like... Bud, even if you believe that's true, you're on US ground and must adhere to US law.

I'm all about fighting the cops but please don't be an absolute drooling retard when doing so.

It's not even that hard to stop being a citizen if theh dont want to be. I've never heard of one of these tards actually doing it though

It's not even that hard to stop being a citizen if theh dont want to be. I've never heard of one of these tards actually doing it though

{<jordan}

I wonder if this isn't the work of world class trolls, who feed these idiots with bullshit informations about the law. I mean, where do they find their false ideas?

These videos never get old. It's some type of mental deterioration imo. Like those people who thing there's a loophole in the law that makes it okay to not pay any income taxes.

These videos never get old. It's some type of mental deterioration imo. Like those people who thing there's a loophole in the law that makes it okay to not pay any income taxes.
Generally overlapping groups.

Back