4986b52b5b5dc8e8_m.jpg

Pho-Beef-Noodles-2008.jpg

dsc_1176.jpg

Do I need to post the green chile gifs?

New Mexican >>

Do I need to post the green chile gifs?

New Mexican >>

greenChiliManAnim.gif

not gonna lie, southwest food is pretty bomb but i wouldnt say its the greatest.

would def have some other foods over it

New mexican food is the best thing ever. If its not covered in red or green chile it's not worth eating

texmex is awful

agreed. Been in central texas since 2007, and I've been thoroughly disappointed with the general state of 'mexican' food here. Found a couple places that are acceptable, but nothing like what i was raised on.

And that is where i say i think discussions on what food is 'best' rarely go anywhere. Most people seem to think whatever they were raised on, or what was in their home state/town is "THE BEST" and everything else is "garbage"

For example, I was raised on hole-in-the-wall mexican food places between orange county and north county san diego......and no mexican food i have had in a handful of other states has been satisfying for me. Everyone raised it texas sure seems to think texmex is amazing though.

I'll give texas BBQ, they do that well. Most places I've eaten bbq at here are pretty enjoyable.

fuck me i cant find a half decent italian place around me now. went to the highest rated place i could find close to me, and it was fucking garbage. maybe as good as olive garden. maybe.

asian food via submission

sushi.jpg

Hae-Jang-Chon.jpg

4986b52b5b5dc8e8_m.jpg

Pho-Beef-Noodles-2008.jpg

dsc_1176.jpg

thats not even fair you put japanese vietnamese cantonese and chinese food all in one post and compare it to one regional cuisine

new meixcan food is the best something so simple as a burger with green chile can be amazing

thats not even fair you put japanese vietnamese cantonese and chinese food all in one post and compare it to one regional cuisine

new meixcan food is the best something so simple as a burger with green chile can be amazing

korean bbq was the 2nd pic btw XD

People who are from other places don't know the difference between real southwestern food and the imitation crap they serve elsewhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back