South Korea/ Seoul

Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos. He is probably fighting Hyun Gyu Lim.

I'm assuming you are looking for a place for just you to train at? And not you and Elizeu to train at?

trickery rapery

Lots of trickery yes...no rapery though...besides these are the type of bitches that only put out if they think you are rich so....we just dick fingered them.

I'm assuming you are looking for a place for just you to train at? And not you and Elizeu to train at?

UFC will probably provide training space for him. But me and my friend don't want to bother him or the coaches during fight week and weight cut but we still want to keep ourselves busy. If it wasn't for the fight I wouldn't go to Korea otherwise.

Lots of trickery yes...no rapery though...besides these are the type of bitches that only put out if they think you are rich so....we just dick fingered them.

What the hell is dick fingering? Either you're dicking or fingering. Unless you have a finger sized dick.

What the hell is dick fingering? Either you're dicking or fingering. Unless you have a finger sized dick.

Similar to a DP, but instead with your peen and your buddies finger in it at the same time, or vice versa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back