South Florida Muay Thai

If you want to lear Mt from the real source...then come to Fight Club Miami. Master Thanapol , national coach in Thailand taches MT. No shortcuts though , he teaches like in Thailand and sometimes it might seems a lil boring as you will do the same over and over for months. I 've been training with him for three years and now it all makes sense and flows amazingly.
Master Thanapol is the real deal...among his students in Thailand Somrak Khamsing great Muay Thai champion and first Thai athlete to win a gold medal at the Olympics in boxing.
i MEAN IT...IT'S LIKE LEARNING FROM THE FATHER OF MUAY THAI

Sifu John Vanegas has a great school and insane training...Theshoalinacademy.com Great san shou training and Machado Jiu Jitsu

ATT has their main school in Coconut Creek and many smaller branches all throughout S. Florida. If you think you might want to train ground or mma eventually you should go to one of their schools.

For the guy that lives in hollywood....Thiago Alves just opened his own branch of ATT in Hallandale and would probably be great to learn from.

I train kickboxing in the Boca ATT location. It's not just muay thai though, it's a combo of boxing, muay thai, and american kickboxing. love it there, smaller than the main gym, so you get pleny of attention which is good if your new.

Hello,

My name is Kedric, and I am the Muay Thai Kru from Thump Fight Gym. I am the instructor that trained with Remy Bonnel to get him ready for his Duane Ludwig fight. I no longer teach there. I now teach Muay Thai six nights a week at Jungle Miami in Downtown Kendall. Go to Jungle Miami for more info and class schedules.

Sawadee Krup.

Back