SOURCE: Khabib wants to fight Bisping for MW belt if Henderson gets injured & Alvarez fails to sign

This is like Cowboy saying he's going to fight a LHW, they say it because it makes them sound cool and badass while they know that fight is never going to happen in a million years.

Khabib doesn't even show up to his own fights.

If the moon aligns with Jupiter at midnight next Tuesday in addition to the Ravens losing Sunday plus Cyborg losing via DQ then Eddie Alvarez vacates his belt and Khabib gets it and three title shots.

Good stuff TS sounds plausible

Didnt see any gifs,but I dont think the situation is such that he shouldnt take the fight,if everyone else is too chickenshit to fight him at 205.

TS put a gif and some images about Rockhold\Khabib, and i didn`t questioned that Khabib is willing to fight Bisping, i`m just saying that he would get demolished. Also, not everyone is ducking Khabib Edson said multiple times he wants the fight, Tony too but he got injured.

TS put a gif and some images about Rockhold\Khabib, and i didn`t questioned that Khabib is willing to fight Bisping, i`m just saying that he would get demolished. Also, not everyone is ducking Khabib Edson said multiple times he wants the fight, Tony too but he got injured.

I think maybe after 205 they can make those matchups,maybe its too soon for them,but Conor and Alvarez dont want none of it.

I think maybe after 205 they can make those matchups,maybe its too soon for them,but Conor and Alvarez dont want none of it.

Conor at this point is understandable not fighting Khabib because he is not the LW champ, Eddie wants Conor because of the money but he will most likely sign the damn deal and fight Khabib. Would be insane to have Eddie vs Khabib and Conor vs Aldo II in the same card, JBG make it happen.

Dude, i`m talking about those sparring gifs about Khabib vs Rockhold. And do you really think Khabib would wrestlefuck fucking Michael Bisping or Luke Rockhold like he does to...155`ers?? C`mon you can`t be serious here.
Acredito que sim. O Michael Bisping é inglês, o Nurmagomedov é russo. O Michael bebe chá, o Khabib bebe vodka. O Bisping jogava futebol quando era criança, o russo lutava contra ursos. ;)

Big lol at anyone actually thinking that Khabib would do shit to Bisping or Rockhold in a real fight.
I think he would hug them to death. Exactly like the pictures above. Break em up, hug, repeat. everyone wants to be Cerrone these days.

A guy who never been koed,or defeated,has a glass chin? who knew!
There's a reason why Khabib always goes for the lay n pray, he won't stand and trade like a man cause he knows he can't take a punch.

There's a reason why Khabib always goes for the lay n pray, he won't stand and trade like a man cause he knows he can't take a punch.

Or hes been wrestling bears since he was a toddler. Btw show me one fight where he lays and prays.

You know what you are god damn right, contracts were issued, for UFC 205, 206, 207, 208 and 209, but I wont sign any, I want Konour, where u at Konour? Nursing that sore foot? Your time of glory is over, I will shine. Another nonsensical boring tweet. I'm negociating motherfuckers, I want that Nate's money.

<{natewhut}>

Back