SOURCE: Khabib wants to fight Bisping for MW belt if Henderson gets injured & Alvarez fails to sign

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/upcoming-ufc-fight-schedule-a-bit-of-a-mess-174219240.html

Khabib is #1 contender, and if Alvarez refuses to sign yet again to fight him, Khabib said that he is also willing to fight for any belt as he just wants a UFC belt, doesn't care what weight class according to him.

He has officially given the green light to jump up weight classes and has agreed to step in to UFC 204 to fight Bisping, should Henderson get injured and Alvarez refuse to make the deadline for contract signing.

Khabib would have to enter the fight at his walking weight. Since he cuts a lot of weight to get to 155.

Seems like this is all to spit in Conor's face.

Remember folks,

Khabib was beatin up Rockhold to prep him for Bisping

AMjQhr1.gif

6PZXUC9.jpg

Last edited:
As little sense as that makes, it is the trajectory the MW belt bouts are going.

Hahahahaha, that's insane

War khabib

And I will fight Rumble if DC pulls out.

Yeah right lol He can't even put together a full training camp. You think he's going to fight someone at 185lbs?

If Khabib somehow became MW champ, it may well be the greatest moment in MMA history.

Nice clickbait title. He said he wants a title so bad that he's willing to step in and fight bisping not that the UFC would consider him

If Khabib somehow became MW champ, it may well be the greatest moment in MMA history.

''Waits for McGregor fans to play down Khabib''

Bullshit he would

Fighters love to make this claim, I seriously doubt he would do that. He would get royally fucked up, blemish his record.. And possibly receive career ending injuries and brain damage. Bisping is elite, and Atleast 210

When Penn did this against Machida.. Lyoto wasn't even top 25, maybe not even top 50

Big lol at anyone actually thinking that Khabib would do shit to Bisping or Rockhold in a real fight.

Khabib could be 3 weight world champion if he's as good as we think he is.

BUT

His only impressive win was a 3 round decision over RDA

Funny that he'll step in if someone gets injured. Reading the headline had me like <2>{<jordan}

As little sense as that makes, it is the trajectory the MW belt bouts are going.

I would love to see the trajectory go this way: Khabib lay and prays Bisping and wins the MW title, but then loses a decision to Alvarez in his next fight after failing to take him down. Conor then knocks out Alvarez but loses the rematch to Aldo. Aldo loses the superfight to Dom who loses the superfight to MM. MM becomes the lineal MW champ.

Yeah right lol He can't even put together a full training camp. You think he's going to fight someone at 185lbs?

its time to let that shit go dude.

Big lol at anyone actually thinking that Khabib would do shit to Bisping or Rockhold in a real fight.

so what kind of fight are we seeing then?

Back