Soukhamthath Responds To Accusations of Stupidity and Fixing

Only in knowledge learned and that's because their parents drill it into them since birth. In Korea they go to school from 7am to to like 6 at night. If we had that same structure here in the US I believe we'd be considered the smartest. Just look at the American born asains for the proof.

You can't learn common sense though.

That's so fucked up.

No, Jews are.

Just lucky Asians don't breed with Jews or we'd be fucked by this new super race.

That breed would still be average at MMA, but their new level of hybridized intelligence would create a new martial art: AJJ (Asian-Jew Jitsu).

In defense of the rest of the Asian community...he's Laotian.

tenor.gif

I'm sure they would risk a 4 billion dollar company to market o'malley

When the owner is a Jewish CEO of WME and a buddy of Trump, who is going to investigate them, the FBI?

Props for him though for not making up stupid excuses.

“They are calling me the dumbest fighter in MMA,” Soukamthath told ESPN. “The dumbest fighter in UFC history. Even my friend Rashad (Evans). Everyone is wondering why I decided to wrestle, and I’m wondering the same thing. I know what I did wrong. I realize what I did. I’m going to capitalize on my mistakes and learn from this.”

Watching that stupidity go down was the most frustrating thing in the world. Shit...at that point I think a huge chunk of sherdog could have won. When your average untrained internet fatty actually had a real chance to beat a trained but entirely crippled mma fighter, it says a lot about how dumb his gameplan was.

BUT....

It's obvious to anyone that the guy was fighting on instinct and auto pilot. That could happen to any of us. Human beings are like that. People panic during fires and die because they suddenly didn't know how to operate a door that they've used 1000's of times before (pulling instead of pushing or vice versa).

Souk's got bad instincts though...

It wasnt fight fixing, it was a fighter with poor IQ in the cage who was badly, badly rocked and probably concussed and barely knew what he was doing. He wanted no more strikes to the dome so just instinctively took him down.

It wasnt fight fixing, it was a fighter with poor IQ in the cage who was badly, badly rocked and probably concussed and barely knew what he was doing. He wanted no more strikes to the dome so just instinctively took him down.

Finally saw the whole fight, it was exactly this. Was a dumb, dumb move but it's pretty easy to tell why it happened.

Plus the entire notion that they'd fix a fight for a guy yet LET HIM GET HIS LEG FUCKED UP is about the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I can hear Dana now... "Yo we gotta protect this kid to move him up, we need stars. Tell Souk we'll pay him to lose. But tell him to do it in the third round after injuring Sean's leg so bad he could be out for a year or longer. You know, just to make it seem real,"

Makes all the sense in the world....

The last time I saw fight IQ that poor, Gina Carano was stepping out of mount
What on earth are you talking about?

Gina Carano was in mount, Cyborg elbow escaped into quarter guard. Carano briefly attempts to knee slide from quarter guard to side control, but was posting on Cyborg's head with her left hand to punch with her right hand. At this point, Cyborg is basically out into z-guard, and Carano is forced to stand as Cyborg recomposes full guard.

Suspiciously brief statement. Guess they couldn't show him typing on his brand new $10,000 leather sofa.

Watching that stupidity go down was the most frustrating thing in the world. Shit...at that point I think a huge chunk of sherdog could have won. When your average untrained internet fatty actually had a real chance to beat a trained but entirely crippled mma fighter, it says a lot about how dumb his gameplan was.

BUT....

It's obvious to anyone that the guy was fighting on instinct and auto pilot. That could happen to any of us. Human beings are like that. People panic during fires and die because they suddenly didn't know how to operate a door that they've used 1000's of times before (pulling instead of pushing or vice versa).

Souk's got bad instincts though...
People who die in fires haven't trained to be in fires for years.
This dude "panicked" at the end of his near 20th pro fight and 3rd UFC fight.
It's seriously mind boggling shit.

People who die in fires haven't trained to be in fires for years.
This dude "panicked" at the end of his near 20th pro fight and 3rd UFC fight.
It's seriously mind boggling shit.

It's not mind-boggling at all under the right context. It was just another example of people doing people things...lol.

Back