Sorry but Alan Jouban is a hypocrite

Boyscout5000

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
He said he hates bullies yet the way he bullied poor Mike Perry around the octagon was very mean.

He certainly deflated Perry.

You could see Mike near the end of the third KNEW he just got his ass kicked. His body language said it all.

Never thought I'd see Jouban running and shooting for TDs.

FEED him to K1 Covington imo.

Smacked that fool around. Perry is bonehead brawler who just got handled by a guy ranked 52nd in the world.

He certainly deflated Perry.

You could see Mike near the end of the third KNEW he just got his ass kicked. His body language said it all.

The look on his face was priceless ""I just got my ass kicked by a model"

Dont think he bullied him. He used technical striking and fight IQ to take advantage of the fact that Platibum has the footwork and head movement of a tectonic plate.

Last edited:
Yesterday was a fanboi nightmare and I LOVED IT!

Page lost........
Sage lost........

Platdumb Mike Ferry got exposed..........

Never thought I'd see Jouban running and shooting for TDs.

FEED him to K1 Covington imo.

He was never "running". Jeez, God forbid a fighter controls distance,strikes intelligently from the outside and avoids a brawlers spammed right hand.

It's running when you aren't striking.
If you are backing up but still schooling your opponent and making him look like a big oaf, it isn't running. It's beating your opponents ass in embarrassing fashion.

Smacked that fool around. Perry is bonehead brawler who just got handled by a guy ranked 52nd in the world.
Jouban should be ranked higher than that, imo. 6-2 in the UFC, and one of those losses is a widely-known robbery.

giphy.gif

i dont know what fight these judges were watching but perry clearly clobbered jouban 30 27

He was never "running". Jeez, God forbid a fighter controls distance,strikes intelligently from the outside and avoids a brawlers spammed right hand.

If you are backing up but still schooling your opponent and making him look like a big oaf, it isn't running. It's beating your opponents ass in embarrassing fashion.
Based on your profile picture, you should be able to recognize running. Conor did it a few months ago.
25.png

>Looks at AV

Lemme guess, Jouban wasn't running, he was "RESETTING"???

tumblr_mxknxep7Yg1snxw1uo1_500.jpg

Based on your profile picture, you should be able to recognize running. Conor did it a few months ago.
25.png

Embarrassing attempt to insert your Conor hate into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with Conor or your irrelevant and inaccurate feelings about his performance in Conor/Nate 2.

Embarrassing attempt to insert your Conor hate into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with Conor or your irrelevant and inaccurate feelings about his performance in Conor/Nate 2.
Didn't even read your retort. Your profile picture of The Moron, was too distracting.

>Looks at AV

Lemme guess, Jouban wasn't running, he was "RESETTING"???

tumblr_mxknxep7Yg1snxw1uo1_500.jpg

Actually he was punching Perry in the face and kicking him in the body the entire time.

Desperately trying to salvage any of Perry's undeserved hype by claiming that Jouban was "running away" is pathetic and cringe worthy tbh.

Actually he was punching Perry in the face and kicking him in the body the entire time.

Desperately trying to salvage any of Perry's undeserved hype by claiming that Jouban was "running away" is pathetic and cringe worthy tbh.

>Jauban didn't run

>Muh Connie doesn't run he "Resetts"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

<28><28><28>

Back